Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 274 85.6%
  • NO

Votes: 46 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I know yes but if you want to make sure just install "Camera2 probe" app from play store and verify it pls.

If enabled you should see like this:

9c6013d0f33e337f397a304f57e05357.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
636ac342c6d2ec36e79f2dcbaf48ab3b.jpg

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

adb?
cores are ok, just apps reads it wrong on 7.0...
anyway.. what sounds do you hear on silent mode? Alarm..? lol
It's not a problem of Android version. Apps are compatible with Android 7 and I've tested it with other roms, it works properly. There are system sounds in silent mode except screen-on and screen-off sounds. I mean every time I touch the screen, every time I use a keyboard and every time I make some actions, which have a system sound I hear it, though sounds turned off. And it's not only my problem. Every Mi4s owner on two last builds by xiaomi.eu have this.
And I repeat, there are no problems on official roms and roms by multirom. I'm respect your work very much, but I don't understand, why you don't want to hear a feedback.

Hey guys,
I'm back and made a lot of progress. I successfully flashed the China Dev ROM and unlocked my bootloader.
I then flashed TWRP and that's where am at. Can I copy the .EU ROM into the internal storage, start TWRP and install it without any Format Data (Wipe) through TWRP?

EDIT: didn't work, going to Wipe and then copy and install
EDIT2: Wiped it, installed it and cleaned the cache. Installed!

Last edited:
Reactions: Morvarid
I have installed this new ROM and omg, the very bad GPS on my Mi 5 Pro is no better than with the Official Global 8.1.4.0 ROM.

Very sad, I had high hopes for the MIUI EU ROM and all this for nothing. I will switch back to the Global Stable 8.1.4.0 ROM as soon as I got the time to do so.
I would disagree totally, the last 2 roms 7.2.16 and 7.2.23/24 are by much the best ever for Mi5. The GPS fixes instantly and the phone`s performance is excellent. I recommend it to all
BTW did you install it properly if coming from M?

Reactions: sota01 and graw2
It's not a problem of Android version. Apps are compatible with Android 7 and I've tested it with other roms, it works properly. There are system sounds in silent mode except screen-on and screen-off sounds. I mean every time I touch the screen, every time I use a keyboard and every time I make some actions, which have a system sound I hear it, though sounds turned off. And it's not only my problem. Every Mi4s owner on two last builds by xiaomi.eu have this.
And I repeat, there are no problems on official roms and roms by multirom. I'm respect your work very much, but I don't understand, why you don't want to hear a feedback.

I have a Mi4S too but sounds are working fine, if in silent mode it doesn't makes any sound

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

I don't have any sound!

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

@graw2 Follow up
After fastboot clean flash and reflashed twrp and 7.2.23 tried the updater route again. This time the phone reboots to twrp without decrypt, still reaches the main twrp screen without flash, had to manually flash 7.2.24

Reactions: akdrhmz
@graw2 Follow up
After fastboot clean flash and reflashed twrp and 7.2.23 tried the updater route again. This time the phone reboots to twrp without decrypt, still reaches the main twrp screen without flash, had to manually flash 7.2.24
Strange...it works with no issue for us.

Anyway after reboot to TWRP tick "Never Show This Screen During Boot Again" and "Swipe to Allow Modifications" when asked "Keep System Read Only?"

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Cannot restore apps from titanium backup since the last two versions. How can I solve this?

It shows a message saying. Instalation cannot be permitted

Redmi 2 pro

Have you uploaded a third ROM for the mi 4s? On Friday unloaded one that then disappeared. Today 25, at 8:00 am I download a second ROM, and I see the one that is set now from 3:23 pm.

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Littlejonx
Lot of thanx for your advice. I swiched to adb driver v7.0 and i managed to unlock bootloader. I applied 8 days ago for unlocking but i have not received the second sms, that validation sms from Xiaomi. Now i will install TWRP, SupesSU and i will update from MIUI 8.3 v7.2.16 to v7.2.23/24 on my Mi-4c. Its show time. :D

View attachment 15367 View attachment 15368

Sorry. Where you found adb driver v7.0?? Tks

Reactions: Morvarid
Status
Not open for further replies.