Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 274 85.6%
  • NO

Votes: 46 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious problems with google account and sync. Redmi Note 2.

Back to previous

Sent from Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V8.1 7.2.9 by Xiaomi.eu

Consulta, se puede instalar esta actualizacion directamente de TWRP. Mi4C ver. 6.12.22?? Y despues actualizar TWRP...?

Can I install this update directly from TWRP. Mi4C ver. 6.12.22?? And then update TWRP....?

Go to settings / home screen / turn on smart assistant (china developer rom)

Other roms; settings>extra settings>quick ball

Thankyou bro, but there is no smart assistant enabler on : setting > home screen

Smart assistant and quick ball is different feature, this eu rom is china developer base rom right ? It should be there.

Reactions: Morvarid
Serious problems with google account and sync. Redmi Note 2.

Back to previous

Sent from Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V8.1 7.2.9 by Xiaomi.eu
There were some problems with google. I had also problems since wednesday. It seems that google had softwareproblems through which several accounts were suspended. I had to fix it with a new password for my account. They assured that they weren't hacked but they also had no explanation for it.
https://thenextweb.com/google/2017/02/24/gmail-unexpected-sign-account-hack/#.tnw_wmAB5NYt

Last edited:
Hi all,

I'm using last build 7.2.23 on MI4c but severall apps such Gmail and Facebook crash.
does anybody found same issues?

Thanks

Cesare

Hi,
app Gravity screen not work with this new ver rom
"Turn Screen ON by Proximity" not work
Thanks
Redmi note 2

Is there any body that download the new rom for mi note pro and faces a problem in the sim card iam haveing a problem in reading my sim card

New ROM work fine clock app on my mi 4s, but now not work mi remote app, that work fine on the first ROM. What happened?

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: sndpbbx
Sooo, same here on Mi4s. Clock app works for me on both roms, but on reuploaded rom mi remote doesn't open.

Reactions: Santigt
Mi5 7.2.24 ROM live, will you update @ingbrzy ?

Should I download and flash the current build or will it get re uploaded?

Last edited:
Hi,
Redmi Pro, search app results are in Chinese on web search, after this update.
I tried clear data&cache for search app with no luck.
Any ideas?

Thanks!
Same here, mark of origin I guess

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

I have a problem with autorotation. Doesn't work (gallery, YouTube etc) or in few apps turns from vertical to horizontal and only way to go back is to turn app off/on. Redmi Pro

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

There were some problems with google. I had also problems since wednesday. It seems that google had softwareproblems through which several accounts were suspended. I had to fix it with a new password for my account. They assured that they weren't hacked but they also had no explanation for it.
https://thenextweb.com/google/2017/02/24/gmail-unexpected-sign-account-hack/#.tnw_wmAB5NYt
That's strange.. I went back to previous release and all things are working very well.

Hello,

Thanks for this update. It works fine.

Since some weeks, my Mi5s 128Gb reboot randomly.

Do you know if I have to do something? Or if other users encounter also this issue?

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.