MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone having issues with WIFI on MI5s after update?

Mine doesn´t connect to my regular house´s Wifi network after upgrade.

Hmmm...
8fc3d9b18762dafca3415064f5a78c39.jpg

Wysłane z mojego Mi-4c
Screenshot_2017-02-12-22-20-23-937_com.finalwire.aida64[1].png

Sadly downgrade for me...

Last edited:
Installation on Mi 4c => OK.
Unlock => OK.
=> without waiting using MiFlashUnlock (unlock already done in March 2016 - after waiting Xiaomi validation).
Installation of TWRP 3.0.3.0 => OK.
Test of all applications installed => OK.
To do :
Monitor battery consumption and cores utilization.

Thank you again for your ROM's. The best to put my phone in French.
I tried official rom from XIAOMI ROM and custom rom from MIUI-FRANCE.ORG and you's is clearly the best (less space, less memory and less battery consumption).

Hi all!

I have some problems but I haven't read similar issues here. I own a Mi4S that I've updated to Android 7 last friday. I've unlocked again the device (the message that appears via command line confirms that) and I've installed via command line the new TWRP version.

Now, I cannot upgrade or downgrade any ROM. When I try it via updater, the device keeps in the initial screen showing Mi but nothing happens. To resolve that, I have to enter in recovery mode and enter both commands to flash the TWRP version.
I don't know if it's ROM problem, TWRP or both...

Thanks!

Edit: I've read same problems here, related with flashing and loop problems without clear solution

Last edited:
Hi all!

I have some problems but I haven't read similar issues here. I own a Mi4S that I've updated to Android 7 last friday. I've unlocked again the device (the message that appears via command line confirms that) and I've installed via command line the new TWRP version.

Now, I cannot upgrade or downgrade any ROM. When I try it via updater, the device keeps in the initial screen showing Mi but nothing happens. To resolve that, I have to enter in recovery mode and enter both commands to flash the TWRP version.

Thanks!

Edit: I've read same problems here, related with flashing and loop problems without clear solution
You only flash a fastboot ROM with command flash all. I flash again 7.2.5.0 ROM that Skip the bootloader, installed twrp. Or you can flash the last china developer fastboot rom

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

You only flash a fastboot ROM with command flash all. I flash again 7.2.5.0 ROM that Skip the bootloader, installed twrp. Or you can flash the last china developer fastboot rom

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk
Where's the link to 7.2.5.0 ROM?

So if I understand you, you flashed a previous ROM and then installed the TWRP? Could you tell me the steps to follow at this point? Sorry, I'm a bit new and I want to be sure of what I'm doing

Important note:
TWRP 3.0.3-0 for Mi4c doesn't work properly in 100% cases, sometimes it doesn't flash some patches and can add some bugs to ROM. Here is version of TWRP 3.0.2-0 which works with Android 7.0 and have no problems.

Reactions: pej59
Hi all!

Thanks!

Install twrp for libra mi4c

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Important note:
TWRP 3.0.3-0 for Mi4c doesn't work properly in 100% cases, sometimes it doesn't flash some patches and can add some bugs to ROM.
Thank you both! Seems that this TWRP flashed the ROM. I guess the batery drain will be fixed now (however, it appears 2 red messages about logs while flashing)

Reactions: irwanrahimm
Just throwing a random question but I got a Redmi Note 4 and I have the authorization to unlock the bootloader but I still haven't done it. I've read that the simple fact of unlocking the bootloader can wipe all data? Is it true? Thinking about getting this ROM.

Just throwing a random question but I got a Redmi Note 4 and I have the authorization to unlock the bootloader but I still haven't done it. I've read that the simple fact of unlocking the bootloader can wipe all data? Is it true? Thinking about getting this ROM.

Hi,
Unlocking your bootloader won't wipe your data.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

when i unlocked mine no data was wiped.Why?where did you her it from?

Sent from my Redmi 3X using Tapatalk

i update my mi max from updater, success with bootloader still unlock,and my previous twrp still there (3.0.2.0), only lost my root...and then rooting use newest su bin...last night the hdr still no issue, this morning i retest the camera, and the problem came...(cant connect to the camera in hdr mode)...thats the only one issue im facing until now

Reactions: HadiET and natarau
7.2.9 on Mi5s - 3/64 GB
I cannot have notifications on Withings Steel HR.
Problem on Pokemon Go and Battery Drain ...

So many facing many problems.. i think i hold to update until next update..

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

I never use vn from wa & telegram, and occasionally use hdr too. So l, no problem for me, im stick on 7.2.9. Great job @ingbrzy

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

is 7.2.9 for mi4c has been reuploaded?
the date in the download page still feb,10th..same as others,
so i assume it isn't reuploaded yet or it is still uploading...am i wrong??

Status
Not open for further replies.