MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it because of the database changes in the new rom vs old ROM ???

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Hi,

on my Mi4C I installed the 7.2.9 ROM, apparently it's the version with the drain issue. Now I tried installing the reuploaded version, but it turns out my phone hangs on the Mi-Logo whenever I try to install a ROM now. I tried the ruploaded one, I tried 6.12.22, but no dice. Any ideas?

MI4C

Hello everyone

Here are my worries:

1 when I send SMS, the MI4C heats up enormously.

2 When I connect MI4C to my PC, via the cable, it is detected but I can no longer access the data of the smartphone to change the music or to recover my backup.

3 During the installation of Android 7, errors were recorded during the decompression and installation of the old TWRP.

4 Unable to reinstall the old TWRP.

Not mastering the language of shakespear, it may be that I should have installed TWRP7 before installing Android 7.

Otherwise, no improvement in battery power reduction.

But still nice to use despite my worries.

have a great day

Hervé

Hello everyone!
After updating my MI 4S to android 7.0 WI-FI MAC address becomes to change every time I reboot device. Anyone can help?

Hi,

on my Mi4C I installed the 7.2.9 ROM, apparently it's the version with the drain issue. Now I tried installing the reuploaded version, but it turns out my phone hangs on the Mi-Logo whenever I try to install a ROM now. I tried the ruploaded one, I tried 6.12.22, but no dice. Any ideas?
Bootloader is locked now, u need to unlock it

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Reactions: Riesenmaulhai
i cant unlock the bootloader on my mi4c. I have de permission but when i try to unlock it via pc it gets stuck at 50% and it says "couldn´t verfy device". Please I need help as soon as possible. Thx

Reactions: dismacul
error mount drive E:/ when update on TWRP , lost simcard imei and my simcard not detec on my mi 4c

Last edited:
346ec41ef236b3aa5e9b33fbec0d8036.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Just unlocked my mi4c, 1 day after permission. It took less than 1 minute including reboot.

I don't know if it was unlocking or a reboot but now all cores are active
75feb4cb60ba2dea355176b600025b07.jpg

Edit: Now, also twrp is installed.
#Tapatalk@Mi-4c#

Last edited:
Reactions: mnikolce
I already check the oem unlock and usb debugging and its on.. and im sure i have latest version. In past time i did unlock with unofficial ways. And now i have a permission. Is that matters?

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk
I don't think is that, you can try to see if the phone is recognized in fastboot mode with the command "fastboot devices" if the phone do not appear than is a driver problem

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

CHANGELOG

App lock
New - Separate App locks for Dual apps (02-08)

Clock / Calculator
Optimization - Mortgage calculator improvements (02-07)

- Fixed Wallpaper Carousel (Daily lockscreen)
- Added Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm (mido)
- Ukrainian language disabled for this week due to issues
- Activated 3D Touch (Force touch) for MI5S 3GB RAM versions

I can't change bootanimation... :(

Screenshot_2017-02-15-04-11-02-554_com.android.thememanager.png

Status
Not open for further replies.