MIUI 8.3 7.3.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloading it for Mi 4C. Shouldn't be afraid according to previous releases that take long for the 4c to be ready?¿ I mean the last one works perfectly but it took long to be ready for download but this time you've been able to have all of them ready at first...

I am just wondering thought, if I can flash it during this morning I will give my impressions!!

Thanks one more time for your effort!!!

CHANGELOG
Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):
Please could you add full Cabrera settings for all smartphones? Especially all manual setting, like focus, ISO and other? I have mi4c, mi5s, redmi 4 pro, redmi 3 s, and it's very hard to make good photo without manual camera. Please! Thanks for rooms.

Installed with issues on Redmi 3pro IDO: first normal reboot after installation and booting into system stopped after the 3 moving dots animation. when normally system would show it was stuck on mi logo. Longpress power button restarted the device and now reboots work normally.

CHANGELOG
HM3 / HMNote3PRO / HMNote3SE reboot to TWRP via buttons combination for install update

I use a software called Quick Boot to reboot to recovery. Is it OK to reboot from it and install update?

I use a software called Quick Boot to reboot to recovery. Is it OK to reboot from it and install update?
No it is not. In 7.3.9 all the software methods to reboot to recovery are not working, so if you are on 7.3.9 you have to use keys combo to go into recovery.

No it is not. In 7.3.9 all the software methods to reboot to recovery are not working, so if you are on 7.3.9 you have to use keys combo to go into recovery.
You're right, just tested and phone just reboots. Did you try with the new version?

You're right, just tested and phone just reboots. Did you try with the new version?
Not installed yet..but some posts above this, there is one complaining for that in new release too as far as i understand it.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Not installed yet..but some posts above this, there is one complaining for that in new release too as far as i understand it.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
I think he said that afer instalation phone doesn´t reboot, you have to reboot it yourself. I'l try and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.