MIUI 8.3 7.3.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi5S user here. Auto brightness does not work, and the battery drain is more than normal. For the rest a very good rom.

Does the RedmiNote4X (mido) version include the International version (with band 20) aswell?
As there is no different ROM like with the Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo and Kate).

Does the RedmiNote4X (mido) version include the International version (with band 20) aswell?
As there is no different ROM like with the Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo and Kate).
Yes mido should work with B20 band version also.

Reactions: Dutchgio
Something weird is happening with the autostart permission. I mean, some apps are launching themselves though they are explicitly turned off in autostart and in battery saving. This results in a lack of battery life :(
I don't know if someone has posted this before.

Edit: I'm on Mi5.

In my MI5 is happening the same. The apps are always working in background even when i force the close of all apps.

mi5s 3/64 gallery didn't work anymore, icons disappearing from homescreen. automatic brightness sometimes goes mad. battery is fine but this one is a very strange rom.. back to 7.3.9.
@ingbrzy can you please delete the qti fingerprint service by default? it only causes battery drain. so there will be no need for root to delete it every week.
+1.

Since yesterday, everything working in Mi4c.

From "Rom xiaomi.eu Stable 8.2.1.0", with unlocked bootloader and previous update of TWRP.
1. Backup
2. Disable screen lock
3. Wipe data, cache and dalvik in TWRP
4. Install ROM 7.3.16
5. Pray :)

Thank you!

Last edited:
How is that version ? have battery drain ?
Simply amazing
4bab7fe17ce2fe30a542d568d832198f.jpg

42b2538e56a2264a231fc08e1bd1730c.jpg

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Please I need help, can I just download the rom manually here in the forum then install using updater on mi5 instead of unlocking bootloader and using twrp? Will it work?
of course NO, big NO comming right up to your face, this is not official rom for miui so u cant 'flash' it that way

Device Redmi 3S, two SIM cards are used.
Instead second SIM insert SD card - all right.
Remove SD card and insert SIM card - phone does not detect second SIM.
Turn on/off device, eject and reinsert sim slot - no effect.
How to fix it?

Great rom ,thanx for that!!
On my Note 4 Snapdragon the option in phone: "Flip to mute" doenst work.
And why Google dont speak to me? Why i say "Ok google" and ask as example for weather in my city, google show only the weather info but dont speak, also when iam ask for time or any other.
The only time that google speak to me is when i say OK Google but then ask nothing. After a while google speak to me, that she cant understand me.
I checked every setting with my other phone, where google speak to me, but all settings are exactly the same.

after this last update my phone turned on glitched out screen went grey and now its black and nothing works
on my redmi note 4

Status
Not open for further replies.