MIUI 8.3 7.3.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The proximity sensor still not working on my Mi4C

And I have a truble with installation apps from Google Market, before download apps I must go to Settings - find Play Market and del cache,data and updates. :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
@sepioes The zip should install the app, but on the odd chance it doesn't. You can install the app by extracting it from the common folder of the zip.

Version on the playstore is probably the stable 2.79! You need to flash the zip to get the binaries installed properly and have the device rooted.

@sepioes The zip should install the app, but on the odd chance it doesn't. You can install the app by extracting it from the common folder of the zip.

Version on the playstore is probably the stable 2.79! You need to flash the zip to get the binaries installed properly and have the device rooted.

Thanks a lot, will become ROOT and then freeze the Smart Assistant. Is this a permanent fix even if I uninstall TiBu or update mi .EU rom?

@sepioes It is a permanent as long as you don't wipe data when updating. TiBu doesn't take up much room on your device, so it probably worth keeping on your device. Handy for app backups.

You need the paid version of TiBu for that feature. If you just want something to freeze apps, you could use App Freeze or similar from app store.

If I want to downgrade the version, I just must do format cache and ART cache + install older version?

I had this wacky custom ROM too, when the phone came from China. It ain't that easy to just unlock bl and than flash new ROM with it through TWRP. I did it with the instructions i found on 4pda.ru. the main thing is that you need to boot to TWRP right after installation, format data, reboot and enter TWRP again, wipe data/cache/dalvik/system than install new ROM. After installing new ROM BEFORE REBOOT wipe cache/dalvik again. Last reboot. This worked for me
Sorry I dont understand. What do you mean by boot to TWRP right after installation (installation of what)?
Also it would be awesome if you could share the link to the thread were you found the solution.

Thanks

Hello, i just install the latest version (8.3 7.3.16) and data isn't working at all, anyone knows how to solve that bug
ps i use mi5s

Last edited:
Having wifi issues with this one in my Mi Mix. Sometimes wifi goes really slow and i have to reboot to make it work ok again.
I had to erase wlan profiles (after restoring my backup ) and manually to set again. Now working always fine.

I have an issue when flashing the ROM. I have a Redmi Pro, I unlocked the bootloader and flashed TWRP correctly. I can boot to recovery without problems.

When I try to install any .zip, it automatically tries to reboot normally after a few seconds, regardless of cheching or unchecking the zip signature verification. (I have tried the official and multilanguage ROMs). According to root checker Im not rooted (which seems logical as I have only unlocked the bootloader, as said in the tutorial).

There is no error message that I can see, it just reboots. It seems like a TWRP issue but on the official TWRP website I cannot find the Redmi Pro.

Any suggestion? Thanks in advance

Edit: I have tried using MiPC Suite but it doesnt recognize my phone. I have used the 2.3.0.9091 version both in chinese and english and I have allowed the drivers to be installed properly. I dont think it's related but just in case it is better if you have all the info possible.

Also I currently have a custom ROM which was already inside the phone when it was shipped to me
It seems a TWRP issue. No need to install official ROM. Once unlocked you can install it vía TWRP. Search a different versión.
Mi pcsuite works but you need right drivers and ADB mode enabled (debug Mode USB), and to boot in OFFICIAL recovery mode, not TWRP.

And I have a truble with installation apps from Google Market, before download apps I must go to Settings - find Play Market and del cache,data and updates. :mad::mad::mad:

Everything works fine on my Mi4c.
Try wipe data, cache and dalvik from twrp.

Reactions: mendocino
Hello, i just install the latest version (8.3 7.3.16) and data isn't working at all, anyone knows how to solve that bug
ps i use mi5s
Аll good here check on top 4g
87b9bdc89f69b2c2fb453ab0bd9838fd.jpg

Sent from my MI+5s using Tapatalk

Sorry I dont understand. What do you mean by boot to TWRP right after installation (installation of what)?
Also it would be awesome if you could share the link to the thread were you found the solution.

Thanks

After installing custom recovery (TWRP).

working for my mi4c. no problem

anyone else has a problem with data guys?or is just me.. I reinstall it still have a problem (mi5s )

Status
Not open for further replies.