Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 192 80.0%
  • NO

Votes: 48 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, clean flashed on kenzo and rom is smooth as butter...was using custom roms since december, but its nice to come back to miui...its improved alot :)
By the way i had global stable from 21.3 too and it lagged hard and heated, tbis eu rom is the best :)

Reactions: mnikolce
Wow, clean flashed on kenzo and rom is smooth as butter...was using custom roms since december, but its nice to come back to miui...its improved alot :)
By the way i had global stable from 21.3 too and it lagged hard and heated, tbis eu rom is the best :)

Rebooting to recovery from updater work?

hii, i have some problem with this rom, i cant turn of auto start for line, bbm, and whatsap
and i lose some fiture in recent apps (red circle in picture)...thx

many of icons are reverted to white color and it's looks bad. any idea to fix it?
device: ido

kasvet-efza said:
this week miui team f*cked up. ugly icons, random reboots, error notifications

Simply try out one of the 1000+ icon packs available inside the theme app. Temporary messed up default icons is nothing to worry up... And watch your language, no one and especially YOU does not have the right to say the miui.eu team has ****ed up anything...

Last edited:
I don't see quick charge icon on status bar on my phone

Tapatalk - Redmi Note 4 MKT

Hello!
My last update via TWRP is a bit long ago...
Please, can someone help me with update from 6.0.1 to 7 ?
I have a Mi5 3/32Gb :)

How to update MI5 to Android 7.0 from Android 6.0:
- Install LATEST Android 6.0 release for MI5 6.11.10
--> downloading at the moment, any wipes (Cache, Dalvik or so before or/and after update?!?)

- Install TWRP 3.0.2.3 or ZCX
--> still installed

- Reboot to new TWRP

- Install Android 7.0 release
--> any wipes (Cache, Dalvik or so before or/and after update?!?)

- Reboot - Never wipe /system partition manually!
- Done
- In case of any issues, make factory reset via system settings

--> After update to 7 - any data lost (pictures, apps, settings...) !??!?

Thank you all very much for helping =)

Apply procedure reported above. Perform just wipe cache and delvik after update. You will not lost any data.

Sent by Xiaomi Mi5 64GB

Reactions: Michael89
[QUOTE = "Lanceindie, Mesaj: 361168, üye: 170764"] Bugün% 50 kapalı pil ile Redmi Pro'da 3,5 saat görüntüleme var. Hoş :)görünüyor [/ QUOTE]
Thank you. I have updated now. I will use it for a few days.

Apply procedure reported above. Perform just wipe cache and delvik after update. You will not lost any data.

Sent by Xiaomi Mi5 64GB

But i just saw, i've installed TWRP 3.0.2.2 yet :-(
TWRP Update via TWRP --> Install --> Images --> TRWP....img. possible ?!?!

Or how do i have to install the twrp-update please?

For the widget problem you have to enable the automatic startup permissions in the security, and in other permissions, add shortcuts to the startup screen. Solution in mi4s. Thank you

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

But i just saw, i've installed TWRP 3.0.2.2 yet :-(
TWRP Update via TWRP --> Install --> Images --> TRWP....img. possible ?!?!

Or how do i have to install the twrp-update please?
So it is done. Start in twrp mode, install, image, and select the file. When you ask where it installs, choose revovery.

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

666eea7a5c87e0019041e294248cf73a.jpg

You're welcome :)

pps@mobile

y
Important issue on mi5s: None (except the first one) of all password unlock options is working. All of them, allows you to unlock the device just swiping up, bypassing password and fingerprint. Apart: If you test fingerprint, 3 of my fingers works and unlock the device (I just added 1). This is weir and insecure issue if course. To protect device, just need to set 1st option: Ask for password immediately. That option works until get fixed!

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk
you can't bypass the password if you locked it with fingerprint. after swipe up it's still there. everything ok here Mi5s 3/64

Status
Not open for further replies.