Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 192 80.0%
  • NO

Votes: 48 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of icons? What about another theme or icon pack? Wouldn't`t that be easier?

I Have no experience with themes or icon packs, installing update/system with TWRP takes barely 10 minutes. I prefer the original miui design as in the last version

Hello , is it all devices or just rn2 & rn3mtk missing the scanner ? " Feedback " doesn't have it in the app list , so can't report it there .
Have noted it in official forum , but it will surely be lost amongst all the " thanks " and " updating " posts - not that I believe anyone from Xiaomi is bothered about the forum in any case !
I think it's more useful than onscreen recorder.
Thanks for your work .
Scanner ist present on Mi Max.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Mymymi
Yes and bug is from three weeks.

Sent by Xiaomi Mi5 64GB
I needed to perform a clean install last week due to this issues during 2 weeks and was a pain to recover all mail accounts etc (titanium and miui backup's don't recover them).
Going to install this week version, hope it works..

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

@ingbrzy
The chinese forgot a lot of strings.
Can you fix it?
805205c54e7bdba16f1f92e13b49b57e.jpg

92d2236498b5b7a3ca472a170b542da2.jpg

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

Download again, reboot to twrp and flash the rom
It was the same with first few builds for Mi5, if similar to Mi5 in order to regain ability to use updater clean fastboot flash of latest official beta should be done, than reflash twrp and .eu rom again

Thank you, worked very well!

About the ROM: for sure it is better then 7.2.23 was. Works much smoother now (it was a disaster before). I will report on battery in a few days (on 7.2.23 battery drain was a nightmare). But could you please look into Internet browsers FC? I have it Chrome and very similarly on UC Browser (doesn't happen on MIUI Internet app). It was like that already in Android 5 based Xiaomi.eu ROM. Multiple reinstals and wipes did not help.

I needed to perform a clean install last week due to this issues during 2 weeks and was a pain to recover all mail accounts etc (titanium and miui backup's don't recover them).
Going to install this week version, hope it works..

No probs with widgets

In the previous update, the battery of my redmi pro was giving a display time of 3-4 hours. How is redmi pro battery performance in this update?

Reactions: Morvarid
10x for the update! Today working with no issues on MiNote Pro. Carusel on lock screen is still not updating with new photos.

Last edited:
Reactions: d3nzz
It's only me or auto brightness isn't working correctly with this last version?
Widgets are working normally.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Reactions: d3nzz
Is the mock location working on the latest build?

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

how to fix titanium backup to restore apps without usb install?!!!
You must use Android Assistant for backup and restore apps, and much more. It is the best for me, you will never lose an app again. Copy all apps (apk) installed to SD card

Status
Not open for further replies.