Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 192 80.0%
  • NO

Votes: 48 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. If I want to flash the weekly on a stable one, have I to do a "wipe data" ?
Thanks for help.

Was it gone on all devices?
Mine always and still here, Note 4.
Not all devices . According to ingbrzy it was removed from only mtk devices by xiaomi , not xiaomi.eu . Don't use it very often but I reckon it's more useful than the screen recorder which I gained when I lost the scanner .

You must use Android Assistant for backup and restore apps, and much more. It is the best for me, you will never lose an app again. Copy all apps (apk) installed to SD card
but allways its ok with eu version. I think that is forgotten for faster release updates im back to 3.16

First time i have install this ROM. Runs alot smoother and fast then the stock one. Only problem os that now play store keeps crashing. Kate here.

Whenever I try to update, when phone reboots it deletes downloaded ROM from SD card and does not update. Am I missing something? Rn3p kenzo here, running 7.3.16 weekly.

Last edited:
I have an issue with titanium backup. when i restoring my apps its always warning ''instal via usb''. Its never happen before.. any clue?

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Reactions: soroushan
Whenever I try to update, when phone reboots it deletes downloaded ROM from SD card and does not update. Am I missing something? Rn3p kenzo here, running 7.3.16 weekly.

Don't use the updater app and manually boot TWRP (Vol + and Power) and install from there. Wipe Cache etc before rebooting.

Bug in the Roms which prevent the updater booting TWRP properly, as mention in the second post of the thread.

I have an issue with titanium backup. when i restoring my apps its always warning ''instal via usb''. Its never happen before.. any clue?

Another bug of this weeks rom, turn on install via USB in developer options if you can!

Reactions: soroushan
It's a possibility that xiaomi.eu ROM will arrive on Xiaomi Mi5c in the future?! It's in your program?

Another bug of this weeks rom, turn on install via USB in developer options if you can!

I can do that and i can restore app now. But its always appear a promp to give permission. Already checked remember option.
ok its maybe a bug. I can life with it.. hope they fix it next week..

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Not all devices . According to ingbrzy it was removed from only mtk devices by xiaomi , not xiaomi.eu . Don't use it very often but I reckon it's more useful than the screen recorder which I gained when I lost the scanner .

Mmh, I got the MTK variant and it's still here. Well, there's plenty of third party scanners anyway.

In the previous update, the battery of my redmi pro was giving a display time of 3-4 hours. How is redmi pro battery performance in this update?
Today with 50% off battery, I have 3.5h of display time on Redmi Pro. Seems nice :)

Reactions: Cahit
3rd party widgets are gone! Just has system widgets on mi4c.. any method to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.