Votes: 48 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I have the same white backgrounded icons as everyone else:

e57f338db634f03c3b7ae45303bb3478.jpg

5e06b6c7dae43cc3445892e6420510b3.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

It is same on Mi4 LTE. Thanks Xiaomi... To Xiaomi: Why have to you blemish the good ones too? You should fix the system level errors. Sorry graw2 & ingbrzy. This is for Xiaomi...:)

It is same on Mi4 LTE. Thanks Xiaomi... To Xiaomi: Why have to you blemish the good ones too? You should fix the system level errors. Sorry graw2 & ingbrzy. This is for Xiaomi...:)

Same on Mi Mix

Looks really ugly, can I go back to the previous version without breaking my device?

Are you on xiaomi.eu now? If not you cannot use updater(that`s what you are describing, wright?).
TWRP must be present(flashed) and the first xiaomi.eu is always flashed with TWRP, afterwards usually updater can be used by selecting update package

Makes sense, thank you.

Ty very much, smooth rom on Kenzo.
Also thank you for fixing the Weather widget (humidity), now it shows correctly in English.

I decided to clean flash this version
I can't have access to internal storage in any app
I'm on Redmi 4 with nothing but the rom installed (no root or xposed)
Everything was fine in previous version

EDIT: Looks like something messed up with my SE linux contexts. The 'Fix Contexts' option in TWRP solved my problem

Last edited:
Ask on en.miui.com

~Tapatalk Mi5~
Hello , is it all devices or just rn2 & rn3mtk missing the scanner ? " Feedback " doesn't have it in the app list , so can't report it there .
Have noted it in official forum , but it will surely be lost amongst all the " thanks " and " updating " posts - not that I believe anyone from Xiaomi is bothered about the forum in any case !
I think it's more useful than onscreen recorder.
Thanks for your work .

Hi,

Download WinMD5 Free link below, then download the appropriate ROM for your phone. On the download page for your ROM there is an MD5 file(large numbers and letters). After downloaded your ROM file, open WinMD5 Free, browse for the file rom downloaded, copy and past de MD5 file from dowloaded rom page, then click in verify to see if they match, if yes you could install the ROM with no problem cause the download that you done isn't corrupted. If you download the ROM on your mobile phone, go to Google store, search for md5 app, install it and do the same on your phone.

Espero ter ajudado.

Cheers

http://www.winmd5.com/

Thanks for your answer, and the procedure that you describe is the one i use.
The question is how can i place a MD code in a fine near to the rom on the phone so that when i install the rom the procedure includes the check? I have checked and there is an option in the installation process to do so.

Best regards.

Hello , is it all devices or just rn2 & rn3mtk missing the scanner ? " Feedback " doesn't have it in the app list , so can't report it there .
Have noted it in official forum , but it will surely be lost amongst all the " thanks " and " updating " posts - not that I believe anyone from Xiaomi is bothered about the forum in any case !
I think it's more useful than onscreen recorder.
Thanks for your work .
china removed it from MTK devices...

Reactions: Mymymi
Mi NotePro...
everything should be ok, but any widget function disappears... there is no option to update, add or modify widgets.
Any IDEAS?

Mi4c everything work fine! Thank's for your good work

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

What Changelogs is for Mi4s or for Mi4c in MIUI 7.3.23
For a few weeks Miui for our phones is very different from others. Why?

Hi,
How do I update on Mi4C from 7.2.23 to this ROM? When I choose package in updater app, all it does is rebooting into TWRP and removing the *.zip package with rom from the storage.

Mi5s probably the fastest and smoothest I tried (since november) but battery seems to drain soooo fast... Will check after some cycles. Thanks to the team

Hi,
How do I update on Mi4C from 7.2.23 to this ROM? When I choose package in updater app, all it does is rebooting into TWRP and removing the *.zip package with rom from the storage.
Download again, reboot to twrp and flash the rom
It was the same with first few builds for Mi5, if similar to Mi5 in order to regain ability to use updater clean fastboot flash of latest official beta should be done, than reflash twrp and .eu rom again

Reactions: tomol012
3rd party widgets are gone! Just has system widgets. This is bug?

MI 5 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

FYI. exFAT SDCard support on "Kenzo"

Although the above type card can be mounted by the device. You are not able to view the contents of the card in file managers.

Has anyone had luck with it on other devices?

I can confirm new charging icon when using quickcharger on mi max hydrogen ,tried to put a screenshoot but it gives me error uploading file, i will try again later..

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: graw2
Status
Not open for further replies.