Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 192 80.0%
  • NO

Votes: 48 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Running the stable i was wondering if the Mario Run fix was available as a zip update

Sent from my Redmi 3S (land)

No. I have the same white backgrounded icons as everyone else:

e57f338db634f03c3b7ae45303bb3478.jpg

5e06b6c7dae43cc3445892e6420510b3.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Before it was dark grey background, now it's white...

For others with problems... sometimes icons kind of reset themselves after upgrade... reaplaying theme icons again might help.

Reactions: Mega Media
Mi 5 doesn't allow keypad input during VoLTE calls on certain network. Ever since VoLTE as been enabled, actually..

Important issue on mi5s: None (except the first one) of all password unlock options is working. All of them, allows you to unlock the device just swiping up, bypassing password and fingerprint. Apart: If you test fingerprint, 3 of my fingers works and unlock the device (I just added 1). This is weir and insecure issue if course. To protect device, just need to set 1st option: Ask for password immediately. That option works until get fixed!

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

Mi 5 doesn't allow keypad input during VoLTE calls on certain network. Ever since VoLTE as been enabled, actually..

In Europe just a handfull of operators have VOLTE.. so!

Even if xiaomi.eu dev's want to test if it's working or not.. they CAN'T...as their operator don't have such services.

Nice to report.. but useless in my oppinion. Better to go complain in Official MIUI forum...

my 2cc

Reactions: Stefano131270
Why I can't restore my Titanuim Backup? Also in developer options I can't change switcher "Install via USB" - The device is temporarily restricted 0_0

Thank you, most likely my english is not so good:
  • So we decided to STOP OTA support at all.. you have to download ROM manually and install via Updater - menu (...) - Select installation package - reboot (You will not loose your data)
Wich i did, support is not same as not available, don't get me wrong but normally foruns are for helping people not to tell someone go read it. Cheers.
Are you on xiaomi.eu now? If not you cannot use updater(that`s what you are describing, wright?).
TWRP must be present(flashed) and the first xiaomi.eu is always flashed with TWRP, afterwards usually updater can be used by selecting update package

Ahrrrrg i set up just 1 fingerprint. I can unlock with 3....Huge security issue on software!!! Annoying!! Sad :(

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

Hi, why I haven't the Scanner App MIUI un my Redmi Note 3 MTK? 3 versions ago I have It but now i Haven't, what can I do to have it?
Thanks

Fixed Super Mario Run game FC

I am assuming that doesn't fix the need to not have the device rooted. Stupid platform game anyway, (tried it on an older device), there is better available such as the Rayman versions.

Can not find the option to for the lockscreen password.

Is support for exFAT sdcard's enable on xiaomi.eu roms?

Don't see any difference with charging icon.

Successfully update my "Kenzo" today.

Status
Not open for further replies.