MIUI 8.3 7.3.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,to fix google play problem:
(You need root & lucky patcher)
1) open lucky patcher, go to Play Store-custom patches- disable self update, but not patch yet. Switch to settings.
2) force stop& uninstall updates for play store ( settings-installed apps-google play store- force stop and then uninstall updates.)
3) go back to lucky patcher and patch "disbale self update" immediately, while Google play store didn't updated itself yet.
4) profit, it will freeze updates and won't let new version to install.
P.s. it is temporary, I think, untill next ROM update installation, hope Google will fix it untill next friday, so we don't manipulate with these.

Reactions: graw2
Also I use "AC Display" to simulate Ambient display on my Mi Note Pro but it doesn't stay in memory more than a day although I have :

put it off Miui Memory management
enabled auto start
given administrator authorization
all accessibility accesses granted

just a little trick for widget bug ... in my case laucher home crashed when a try to choose widgets. so i change language from italian to english then I choose my widget and all went good... after u can change language again !!! for me all work!!!

I'm currently on MIUI 8.2 with M2s and I'm experiencing a bug when playing music (every now and then the music is making weird noises). Has this been fixed yet?

Me too
I prefer downgrade to the 7.3.16 with the "format all"

Seconded. Reverted to whichever latest lollipop rom was available here... The strange this is some apps were updating fine, but some (including GPlay services) weren't...

Whenever this gets fixed I'll upgrade to nougat again...

Weather app no update on redmi note 2
66b711262a924aa0a87fbe28a076c6e4.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

i am on 8.1.6.0 stable and i would like to install 8.2.1.0 stable. Can i flash it via TWRP directly or should i flash 6.11.10 first?

Also I use "AC Display" to simulate Ambient display on my Mi Note Pro but it doesn't stay in memory more than a day although I have :

enabled auto start
press recent button, swipe down that app, hit the lock icon, there more chance it will stay 4ever

enabled auto start

Just go in recents, swipe down the app and tap on the locker that appears (sorry i didn't read someone answered before me)

Reactions: Eric1979
Hello

The Google Play problem is not related to 7.3.30

I'm still under the 7.1.19 and I have the same problem.
Same impression, not related to any particular rom. In my case started on 7.3.23 on Mi5 3/64, I was updating 3 apps, 2 of them updated but the third not with "waiting for Wi-Fi". Since then only uninstall play store updates is a temporary solution, any other method fails, haven`t tried beta tester

There is a quote saying " If it ain't broke, don't fix it" :)

My preference is
-upgrade recovery ROM - wipe dalvik cache & cache
-downgrade recovery ROM - wipe dalvik cache, system, cache
-encounter problem - flash Fastboot (either flash_all_except_data_storage nor flash_all)

Thx 4 additional info (mine is 377MB)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Mine is 179mb but unable to install on Mi5 3/64 7.3.30 xiaomi.eu
Another Mi5 3/64 on official global beta 7.3.30 same situation: "waiting for Wi-Fi"

Reactions: graw2
some issue for hmnote4.
the phone accidentally heat up when i did nothing(around 42°c), it currently pretty hot while doing normal uses(browsing web, setting). it did not that hot before (with v7.3.22). and battery drain cause unknow heat is a mess
I have note 4 as well and I had same problem immediately after installing update. Did a reboot and temps went back down but battery is draining too fast. Is there a solution?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I have note 4 as well and I had same problem immediately after installing update. Did a reboot and temps went back down but battery is draining too fast. Is there a solution?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Wait for couple of days for it to settle down.

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Ok i got a message last night saying MIUI was doing an update, seemed to update, current version is :
MIUI Global 8.2.3.0 (MHRMIDL)

is this the latest version? I know from the MIUI forums that there was a "nightly beta 8.2.4.0" being tested for the REDMI NOTE 3 PRIME

I have the redmi note 3 pro international version (kate)

My question is, since the update, when i put my finger on the fingerprint scanner to unlock the phone, it does not vibrate anymore?! Ive been through the settings and i cant seem to find out how to turn this back on again?

It used to vibrate to accept the finger print was recognised and unlock the phone and there was a different type of vibrate when it was not accepted.

Any clues how to turn this back on please? I hate it being silent with no vibrate!

Same impression, not related to any particular rom. In my case started on 7.3.23 on Mi5 3/64, I was updating 3 apps, 2 of them updated but the third not with "waiting for Wi-Fi". Since then only uninstall play store updates is a temporary solution, any other method fails, haven`t tried beta tester
I became beta tester for Google play services and tried this way as well but no success... I still get waiting for WiFi error messages. I have read clean install the ROM fixes this issue at some users...

Hello

The Google Play problem is not related to 7.3.30

I'm still under the 7.1.19 and I have the same problem.
Yes of course...furthermore this issue also present in official releases regardless which build in use...stable, developer...doesn't matter

This bug has been already reported here: http://en.miui.com/thread-556173-1-1.html

Official MIUI forum also full with this issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.