Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enviado desde mi[/QUOTE]
Scanner Documents
ead5508cd852860feb368928c81c1bd6.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Hi , i got this message ,and thought my scanner was kaput ,especially with Stefano and George telling me theirs is ok . In scanner mode you have choice of qr ,business card or documents . It's the documents option which is the issue -so if you turn on your scanner , and documents is the set option you need to quickly click one of the other two before the error message appears .

sorry, has someone the problem of play store "waiting for wifi"? I've got a Xiaomi Mi5

FYI:

Finally I have found the permanent solution against "Waiting for Wi-Fi" Google Play Store download issue. I have had this issue and I tried everything before, but the real permanent (long-term) solution is the clean install only:

0. Install proper ADB, Fastboot, Device drivers and latest Miflash tool on your PC
1. Install latest china dev fastboot ROM via fastboot mode with MiFlash clean all flashing option
2. Install latest TWRP recovery via fastboot mode using ADB commands
3. Reboot to TWRP recovery using ADB commands
4. Wipe: Dalvik/ART Cache, Data, Cache, Internal storage
5. Reboot to Recovery
6. Copy XIAOMI.EU ROM.zip to internal storage and install the ROM (copying from PC to Phone works in TWRP recovery mode as well)
7. Reboot to system

Missing widget and Google play store download issue will be gone.

Result & proof (my own screen recorder): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx5Fv74n-TBpT1NhZ3ZaVFlsYkU/view

As you can see no more issue with the latest ominous Google Play Sore app update (version 7.6.08.N-all [0] [PR] 149245622)

Tested on Mi5

FYI:

Finally I have found the permanent solution against "Waiting for Wi-Fi" Google Play Store download issue. I have had this issue and I tried everything before, but the real permanent (long-term) solution is the clean install only:

0. Install proper ADB, Fastboot, Device drivers and latest Miflash tool on your PC
1. Install latest china dev fastboot ROM via fastboot mode with MiFlash clean all flashing option
2. Install latest TWRP recovery via fastboot mode using ADB commands
3. Reboot to TWRP recovery using ADB commands
4. Wipe: Dalvik/ART Cache, Data, Cache, Internal storage
5. Reboot to Recovery
6. Copy XIAOMI.EU ROM.zip to internal storage and install the ROM (copying from PC to Phone works in TWRP recovery mode as well)
7. Reboot to system

Missing widget and Google play store download issue will be gone.

Result & proof (my own screen recorder): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx5Fv74n-TBpT1NhZ3ZaVFlsYkU/view

As you can see no more issue with the latest ominous Google Play Sore app update (version 7.6.08.N-all [0] [PR] 149245622)

Tested on Mi5
What theme are you using?

Device : mi4s.
Issue :
-. still have an issue when restoring app via titanium backup.
-. Google play store always ''waiting for wifi'' i've try with wifi tether using my wife phone. Still the same.. i think its android N problem. Hope they fixed it soon.

Rom itself smooth.. nice for daily using...

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Reactions: canijito
What theme are you using?
It is not full theme just icon pack from Getuk Balap theme + Weather M8 clock & weather widget from Play store + Sony Xperia Z3 2160x1920px wallpaper

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: KcNirvana
Thanks fo the update
But since 2 update i have problem with 4g tethering in wifi. My computer say dns is not responding. So everytime i want share my connection i must type the dns manually ex: 8.8.8.8 in the wifi card of any pc. >:-(

Anyone say where can be the problem? It's really annoying beacause before this problem all work good without any edit
Thanks

ps: Hello Everyone :)

has anyone notice that the installation screen have been changed from the update to 7.3.x? I really like the old installation screen on 7.2.x (orange gear thinggy)

REDMI PRO 64GB
ROM EU 8.3.30 LATEST VERSION
my wifi always disconnect and connect again , loop again and again
device doesn't hot or overload process who face this trouble like me ?

On Redmi Note 2 Prime the long press button function not working anymore after the last update. Please fix it.

Hello to everyone,

I keep reading posts from people who still facing the "waiting for WiFi" issue.

I had already mentioned, a few days ago, my "temporary" solution and today I can say that, at least for me, it has become stable.

From a week I'm using the 7.3.9 version of the ROM and the "10.5.42 (arm64-V8A, armeabi-V7A) (nodpi)" of the Google Play Service and I had no problem any longer.

I am also using other devices (not Xiaomi) and, unfortunately, the problem with the Google Play Service update is still present. In some cases, uninstalling the update does not solve the problem because the system becomes unstable with continuous force close of services and applications.

Hope this may help.

Hello to everyone,

I keep reading posts from people who still facing the "waiting for WiFi" issue.

I had already mentioned, a few days ago, my "temporary" solution and today I can say that, at least for me, it has become stable.

From a week I'm using the 7.3.9 version of the ROM and the "10.5.42 (arm64-V8A, armeabi-V7A) (nodpi)" of the Google Play Service and I had no problem any longer.

I am also using other devices (not Xiaomi) and, unfortunately, the problem with the Google Play Service update is still present. In some cases, uninstalling the update does not solve the problem because the system becomes unstable with continuous force close of services and applications.

Hope this may help.

For me this worked (at least for now):
- instal google play services info
- uninstall "GPS" updates
- run GPS info and go to Play store
- when in Play store scroll down and choose Become a BETA tester for this app
- wait until approved and then updated Play services to latest beta

For me this worked (at least for now):
- instal google play services info
- uninstall "GPS" updates
- run GPS info and go to Play store
- when in Play store scroll down and choose Become a BETA tester for this app
- wait until approved and then updated Play services to latest beta

This method works just temporary...as soon as the system installs back 7.6.08.N-all [0] [PR] 149245622 Google Play Store update then Waiting for WiFi issue will be back. Based on my experience only clean install provide proper permanent solution...

Resolved "waiting for wifi" issue.
Go to Settings/All apps/Play Market
Press Stop and Delete Updates.

That's all. Go to PM to disable automatic updates and try to download anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: laloeyin
I'm using German translation as usual (for mi4): since I updated to this version, the (alarm) clock menu is all English. Don't know if that is a pure translation issue?

IMG-20170403-WA0000.jpg
PlayStore PROBLEM, please look to the Screenshot.

Phone is: Xiaomi Mi Max Pro HELIUM.

Fu*k , i can't upload an Image to this Site...."an error is....."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.