MIUI 8.3 7.3.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i have an even more serious issue. I tried factory resetting to see if my sensor issue would get fixed and now i can't access my phone as I don't remember my mi account password and the xiaomi site doesn't work properly so I can't reset it anymore. Is there a rom i can flash the can bypass this stupid security step?

Hello I intalled the ROM on my MI4C.
I was using lockscreen with a PIN.

Now my password is not working any more. I tried to enter a couple of time to be able to recover. But not working.
There is no message on the bottom "forgot password". But now I have to wait another 119 min.

What can I do? My known password is not working any more. And I am 100% that I know the correct PW.
I do not want to do factory reset.

Any suggestions?
Yes read instructions before flashing.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Mario1944
My phone is redmi 2 2014813 2GB 16Gb ROM...which one should I download.. I have try to flash ROM HM2XTDPRO but it said " this ROM for model w86047, your model is 2014813".. help me guys. Tq in advance.

Reactions: Tribal
Hi guys,

Just a heads up we have opened our own online store here at xiaomi.eu... https://xiaomi.eu/store/

You'll need to register a new account as we dont want to link forum and eCommerce accounts for obvious security precautions :)

Hope you find our store useful, we aim to cut the mess out of buying products and services from Shenzhen, China, Hong Kong and EU.

I happen to with the last two roms, that the phone charging time increased half an hour, why can it be?

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Guys i have an even more serious issue. I tried factory resetting to see if my sensor issue would get fixed and now i can't access my phone as I don't remember my mi account password and the xiaomi site doesn't work properly so I can't reset it anymore. Is there a rom i can flash the can bypass this stupid security step?
Can anyone help with this :(

I have massiv battery drain since 7.2 with my Note Pro Leo. I have an unlocked bootloader and made a clean install in twrp. Is there a solution? THX for help.

Hello. I wish to report an issue with this rom release on my Redmi Note 3 Pro (3GB RAM, Snapdragon). This issue also exists in previous versions but I just didn't notice it before.

Issue 1:
If you open the camera app and choose video capture mode you'll see a grey bar approx 5mm thick. This bar also gets saved in the video. Here a screenshot of a video I captured showing the issue.

Issue 2:
If you lock the screen or minimize the camera app while video mode is active, you won't be able to use the camera again unless you reboot the phone. The error message is:
Camera Error
Can't connect to camera.

Sometimes the error message is:
Unfortunately, Camera has stopped.

This issue only applies to Camera when in video capture mode. There are no problems at all in normal image capture mode.

Can anyone help with this :(
Do you mean you need something like this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
. Looks like it will get your phone working again , not sure about the mi account though .

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hello. I wish to report an issue with this rom release on my Redmi Note 3 Pro (3GB RAM, Snapdragon). This issue also exists in previous versions but I just didn't notice it before.

Issue 1:
If you open the camera app and choose video capture mode you'll see a grey bar approx 5mm thick. This bar also gets saved in the video. Here a screenshot of a video I captured showing the issue.

Issue 2:
If you lock the screen or minimize the camera app while video mode is active, you won't be able to use the camera again unless you reboot the phone. The error message is:
Camera Error
Can't connect to camera.

Sometimes the error message is:
Unfortunately, Camera has stopped.

This issue only applies to Camera when in video capture mode. There are no problems at all in normal image capture mode.
Hello. I had the same issues. It was caused by me updating without doing wipe. Do you wipe all before updating?

hey guys. i am new on xiaomi devices. i installed 7.3.9 version on mi5. so far so good. but i would like to separate ring and notification sound. how can i do that ?

When I select a vertical photo and apply as wallpaper, it puts it horizontally, is it bug of this version?

I have a Mi Max Prime, I've made a clean installation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.