MIUI 8.3 7.3.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean after a reboot or after the google app is updated, right?

Yes, it happens in these two scenarios

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
I think its i have done nothing of both. I can't get any marker when it will Happen i have no Idea. Is There any fix?

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

I think its i have done nothing of both. I can't get any marker when it will Happen i have no Idea. Is There any fix?

Not that I know. I also noticed it happens when I update the ROM. Maybe that was the trigger?

Thats weird.. I didn't lost any widget...
Are you using any 3rd party launcher?
Are you using Second space?
Are you using cloned apps..?
lets find a case when they are loosing..
Hi Ingbrzy for me the same on Mi5 I don't use anything above. Went back to 7.2.24

Not that I know. I also noticed it happens when I update the ROM. Maybe that was the trigger?

No its under day if i not at home and so i have no WiFi an the Updates will not run.... I Set i up Then i don't do anything for a few hours and its gone

Hello
I have a Problem i set up the assistant app to Google and after a few hours it is again back on the Standard app. Has anyone a solution?
Thanks
81cc479f967eeda8ead151ca25dc93b2.jpg

Why are fonts and pictures looking like s**t in your screenshot? D: wtf?

GPS sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. When apps request location, sometimes the location icon appears in the statusbar, but sometimes not and it won't look for satellites.

Device:
Xiaomi Mi Note LTE (virgo)
This version.

hocam redmi pro da bir sorun yaşadınız mı? bu versiyonu veya stable versiyonu hiç bir şeyi wipe lamadan yükleyebilir miyim?

Selam, bende redmi note 3 SE var. Bu weekly updatei hicbir seyi wipelamadan yükleyebilirsin. Telefonun ayari filan bozulmuyor. Haftadan haftaya bende yüklüyorum ve bazenleri birseylar iyilesiyor veya kötüleniyor - bir türlü saglam software istiyorsan - stable'i yüklemelisin. Hoscakal selamlar almanyadan :)

After upgrading my Redmi 3 Pro can't go to twrp using update app.
Also lost root

Try manually booting TWRP with volume + and power button from the off position. (hope that is the same method for your phone). Once you have booted TWRP at least once after the rom update, you should have access again from updater app.

Once in TWRP flash supersu again. Updates usually remove root due to boot image been changed.

Selam, bende redmi note 3 SE var. Bu weekly updatei hicbir seyi wipelamadan yükleyebilirsin. Telefonun ayari filan bozulmuyor. Haftadan haftaya bende yüklüyorum ve bazenleri birseylar iyilesiyor veya kötüleniyor - bir türlü saglam software istiyorsan - stable'i yüklemelisin. Hoscakal selamlar almanyadan :)

Çok teşekkür ederim hocam,son bir sorum daha olacak, stable ıda wipelamadan yükleyebilirmiyim?

Try manually booting TWRP with volume + and power button from the off position. (hope that is the same method for your phone). Once you have booted TWRP at least once after the rom update, you should have access again from updater app.

Once in TWRP flash supersu again. Updates usually remove root due to boot image been changed.

Thanks for the reply but that didn't help.
When i turn on my device using vol up + power, it went to custom recovery, with lots of chinese characters...

slinda gerek yok wipelamana, ama adi "STABLE", yani saglam bir cep telofunu istiyorsan, wipe tavsi ederim. Neden? Cünkü ilerde telefonun saglam ve hatasiz olmasini istemiyorsan, güzel bir temiz wipe yap. Ama önce herseyini PC'de staorage yparsan- hani vardir ya - resim, whatsapp, Telefon numarasi....

:)

Thanks for the reply but that didn't help.
When i turn on my device using vol up + power, it went to custom recovery, with lots of chinese characters...

Hello, you should in Recovery go to settings and change the language to english!
Right side - and then 3 steps down

Hello, you should in Recovery go to settings and change the language to english!
Right side - and then 3 steps down

I think those instructions are for use in twrp recovery, right?
The recovery i get into isn't anyway similar to twrp, must be stock recovery...

I was able to enter twrp now.

I had to use 'vol up + vol down + power'.
Insatelled supersu from there.

I'll look to see if it's rooted...

Status
Not open for further replies.