MIUI 8.3 7.3.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how you managed to optimize GPS if after this update now even 2-3 Satellite I don't get OUTSIDE
Seems like recent update completely killed the GPS..
Any chance Wipe data would fix all that GPS problem?
As from the first update to Noguat I didn't did any wipe data.. As its weird you all claim that GPS fixed however for me this update killed it for sure

I don't understand how you managed to optimize GPS if after this update now even 2-3 Satellite I don't get OUTSIDE
Seems like recent update completely killed the GPS..
Any chance Wipe data would fix all that GPS problem?
As from the first update to Noguat I didn't did any wipe data.. As its weird you all claim that GPS fixed however for me this update killed it for sure
make wipe data.. if it doesn't help, then its HW issue.. are you using any metal or lead case?

Hi,

On MI max pro in the previous versions under battery and performance we were able to disable the system animations for better performance but since the new update this option has been removed? Has anyone able to find it and advise how to switch off the system animation?

Reactions: abhis3k
I sell my mi4c thats enough

Mi-4c cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Who cares?
If you are flash addicted go to xda and flash every rom daily from mi4c development section. Or buy yourself an developer.
Xiaomi.eu eu developers spending his time for us without any pretention or payment. Not found any new build here this week? Dont worry, your mi4c will not explode :D

Connected to a US VPN and successfully activated "Google Assistant" on my Kenzo in Ireland!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bug with screen recorder, if you have recording set to mic, the assistant doesn't work.
Also a bug in assistant keeps prompting that you need to unlock your device for some commands to work, even when the device is unlocked.

Reactions: Stefano131270
make wipe data.. if it doesn't help, then its HW issue.. are you using any metal or lead case?
Nope, Silicon one it doesn't matter as same result without the case..
I can confirm that before the Noguat Update I had excellent GPS.. Another concern of mine is that after the Noguat Update I also replaced my phone screen, Any chance I really made damage to the GPS sensor? You know maybe where it sits on so I can check as from what I know I placed all the parts as they should be.. WiFi Signal is as it should be which means the Antenna is connected good..

Redmi Note 3 Pro here, had the previous 6.7.28 Beta version running ok. However, I wanted to update it to this newer version.

Installed the weekly (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_7.3.9_v8-6.0) since I couldn't get the stable one to let me get over the "Couldn't check device security info" error. Tried for a couple of hours with no success.

But in both the stable and weekly, I'm haveing my settings crashing. Anytime I try to access the settings on the OS, it simply stops and reports a problem. Is this a known issue?

EDIT: an FYI, the crash is a "RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo {com.android.settings/com.android.settings.MiuiSettings}
Caused by a NullpointerException: failure when invoking the interface method android.security.ikeystoreservice.list(), because apparently, the keystoreobject was null. At least that's what I'm interpreting from the crash report.

Redmi Note 3 Pro here, had the previous 6.7.28 Beta version running ok. However, I wanted to update it to this newer version.

Installed the weekly (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_7.3.9_v8-6.0) since I couldn't get the stable one to let me get over the "Couldn't check device security info" error. Tried for a couple of hours with no success.

But in both the stable and weekly, I'm haveing my settings crashing. Anytime I try to access the settings on the OS, it simply stops and reports a problem. Is this a known issue?
Unlock your bootloader officially..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Reactions: mnikolce
I did that on the previous version, I ran through all the steps using the miui unlocker... Do I need to go through all of that again?

It's weird because the Beta version allowed me to go through with no problems.

EDIT: for clarity, I went through it with the site en.miui.com/unlock/ and all the required steps. Is there something I'm missing?

And to make it clear:
UW5JQ1v.png

Unless there's something wrong, my device doesn't need to unlock again, according to the message.

I did that on the previous version, I ran through all the steps using the miui unlocker... Do I need to go through all of that again?

It's weird because the Beta version allowed me to go through with no problems.

EDIT: for clarity, I went through it with the site en.miui.com/unlock/ and all the required steps. Is there something I'm missing?

Check bootloader state with below adb command in fastboot mode:

Code:
fastboot oem device-info

@graw2
fastboot.exe oem device-info
(bootloader) Device tampered: false
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: true
(bootloader) Display panel:
OKAY [ 0.006s]
finished. total time: 0.006s

@graw2
fastboot.exe oem device-info
(bootloader) Device tampered: false
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: true
(bootloader) Display panel:
OKAY [ 0.006s]
finished. total time: 0.006s

It means BL unlocked

Thats weird.. I didn't lost any widget...
Are you using any 3rd party launcher?
Are you using Second space?
Are you using cloned apps..?
lets find a case when they are loosing..
Yes, Nova Launcher
No
No
Same for Redmi 3 (HM3)
Not only in the "updater" but also with starting the phone (power and vol +) and selecting "recovery".

All other OK up to now.
Thank you for your work.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hello
I have a Problem i set up the assistant app to Google and after a few hours it is again back on the Standard app. Has anyone a solution?
Thanks
81cc479f967eeda8ead151ca25dc93b2.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

Hello
I have a Problem i set up the assistant app to Google and after a few hours it is again back on the Standard app. Has anyone a solution?
Thanks
81cc479f967eeda8ead151ca25dc93b2.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk
You mean after a reboot or after the google app is updated, right?

Yes, it happens in these two scenarios

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.