MIUI 8.3 7.3.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not delete button in diary lockscreens?

I have another problem. When I see netflix in chromecast, in the lock screen appears the music player lock screen, but no the netflix's lock screen. Why?

Hi guys thanks for the release.

I am using my Redmi Pro with 6.12.8, however I have a cell standby problem, so I need to update my phone for fixing this.
Should I have to do something else before flashing the latest release. I don't want to lose any data or application on my phone so I will do a "dirty flash".Is that okay?

Thanks

@ingbrzy thank you so much for your great work!!

I have a Redmi Note 3 Pro device - kenzo

I found a little bug: when I tap on the "reboot in recovery" in the "updater" app the device simply reboots. This also happens from console when i type fastboot commands. But I can go into recovery and fastboot mode by pressing the classic combination of the device keys.

Anyway thanks a lot again, and sorry for my bad english =)

Same for Redmi 3 (HM3)
Not only in the "updater" but also with starting the phone (power and vol +) and selecting "recovery".

All other OK up to now.
Thank you for your work.

SMS sent with 1 sim in Russian language, the recipient come empty
Redmi Note 4

Last edited:
This week there are no updates for Mi4C, predictably on Monday or Tuesday (hopefully that's true). And the ones that are releasing do not work correctly on the other devices ... There are no testers on Xiaomi.eu who try these ROMs ??? I'm pretty disappointed ... :-(

Regards

In order to get update on widgets automatically you have to enable corresponding apps in autostart

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Strange, it is enough for me...and what about if you lock app in memory?
I lost the widget outlook and 3b meteo
If i unistall e reinstall the application, the widget on, but if i reboot the phon the widget clear

Thats weird.. I didn't lost any widget...
Are you using any 3rd party launcher?
Are you using Second space?
Are you using cloned apps..?
lets find a case when they are loosing..

yes - nova
no
yes - spotify cloned, but not used, no widgets

Mi5

Missing widget issue is different..what I mentioned previously (enabled app in autostart) is for refreshing existing widgets issue..
For lost widgets issue I mentioned this: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-3-9.39116/page-3#post-358170

Anyway what widget have you lost? I would like to reproduce that issue...
Thanks, lot of work. Planning to restore a mm based based backup I made before trying the nougat builds, do you know is it necessary for me to reflash the non nougat twrp before restoring the mm backup?

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Thanks, lot of work. Planning to restore a mm based based backup I made before trying the nougat builds, do you know is it necessary for me to reflash the non nougat twrp before restoring the mm backup?

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
Current latest (TWRP 3.0.2-3) should work on both system...but you can restore TWRP as well from mm backup...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Still no widget after reboot and I use Titanium backup to Freeze and Defrost then add widget again after every reboot.
Do you have any other way?
Mi5 3/32.

Hello, RMNote4X mido has a bug, when switching between LTE and 3G it always stays on LTE, it does not change well, thanks

Unless your operator supports VoLTE for your phone, and tbe SIM profile supports it, the option remains "grey'd out".
ok but my operator supports, and in my wife redmi pro all works, and same operator. two weeks ago in Mi5s all work ok but in the last two updates this option is "grey'd out" only on Mi5s. thanks

very sad that devs not reply about the problem of mic of redmi series
we are waiting this fix from 3/4 months..
in the next year, we will have a rom in which the calls doesn't work! but this is not a problem, the important is that the game boost app works

Status
Not open for further replies.