MIUI 8.3 7.3.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a mess. I really have other things to do than to loose all data and
spend hours with new installing rom, apps and all my manual permissions.
That's the end for me with MIUI. As said before, going to Lineage 14.1 now
If you do not want problems, you can always install the stable version right?
And 'normal that in the weekly release are present sometimes bug

If you do not want problems, you can always install the stable version right?
And 'normal that in the weekly release are present sometimes bug

I know that. But the problem was known since last update and nothing happend.
Plus: the problem can only be solved in installing stock rom via fastboot and then
installing this one again. Means hours of installing and manual setting of apps.
My fear is that this might happen again and I am not willing to spend a lot of time
with my phone.
Of course this is my private decision and I really appreciate the work of the dev's.
Anyone is free to live with bugs in dev roms but this bug is to much for me.

Hi guys thanks for the release.

I am using my Redmi Pro with 6.12.8, however I have a cell standby problem, so I need to update my phone for fixing this.
Should I have to do something else before flashing the latest release. I don't want to lose any data or application on my phone so I will do a "dirty flash".Is that okay?

Thanks

HELP :( dirty flash is okay for both stable and weekly versions?

Good day . Mi Note - there is still the icon of mobile Internet after turning it off. Clearing the cache helped the initial start-up. Installed as usual via TWRP. Ruth no access.

Hi, I am completely new on this forum and a newbee for xiaomi devices. But...I just received my second redmi 3s.
I need a better ROM for it with my Dutch language and region.
I see al kind of great ROMS but don't know if a Note ROM will also work on my 3s.
Can anyone please advise me which is the best one for me now ?
My Redmi 3s is now on Miui 8.

It is fresh out of the box, so I don't have to be carefull with losing data I guess.

Reactions: Branko Gregur
very sad that devs not reply about the problem of mic of redmi series
we are waiting this fix from 3/4 months..
in the next year, we will have a rom in which the calls doesn't work! but this is not a problem, the important is that the game boost app works
what doesn't work on mic? I dont see any bugreport...

Redmi Note 4 MTK
The developers menu crashes on ukrainian lang(
Titanium does not restore apps(
Cant change standart clock widget 2x4 to other(

So I am waiting for the next update to flash it on my mi5, I think the problem of widgets it's from the original ROM itself, happy that GPS get optimized.. I'm still on 7.2.24 for now, no way to change xiaomi.eu with other ROM, it's better than the original MIUI and definitely better than lineage os, Good work!

Hi, I am completely new on this forum and a newbee for xiaomi devices. But...I just received my second redmi 3s.
I need a better ROM for it with my Dutch language and region.
I see al kind of great ROMS but don't know if a Note ROM will also work on my 3s.
Can anyone please advise me which is the best one for me now ?
My Redmi 3s is now on Miui 8.

It is fresh out of the box, so I don't have to be carefull with losing data I guess.
NOTE ROM will not work.... Because you don't have Redmi Note but Redmi 3s!!!
You have "HM3S3X" ROM for your phone, and "land" TWRP.

"It is fresh out of the box, so I don't have to be carefull with losing data I guess."
Your are right, but you can still brick your phone... and than it will be almost useless to you.

Reactions: Roberto Villani
MI5 Pro
Second week all widgets gone, even after factory reset and
clean install, wiping etc.
Bye bye MIUI. Going to Lineage 14.1 now.
Good to know that you tried that, was about to factory reset, which is a pain when you're running many stuff.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Thats weird.. I didn't lost any widget...
Are you using any 3rd party launcher?
Are you using Second space?
Are you using cloned apps..?
lets find a case when they are loosing..
Hi,

No
No
No

This issue happened since last week update, and I'm updating like always: twrp, add zip after check md5, wipe cache/dalvk..

Even system widgets like the calendar are missing :-(

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I know that. But the problem was known since last update and nothing happend.
Plus: the problem can only be solved in installing stock rom via fastboot and then
installing this one again. Means hours of installing and manual setting of apps.
My fear is that this might happen again and I am not willing to spend a lot of time
with my phone.
Of course this is my private decision and I really appreciate the work of the dev's.
Anyone is free to live with bugs in dev roms but this bug is to much for me.

Before all that, you could try this, you don't loose any data or configuration.

Wipe system, cache, dalvick, restart recovery
And flash again the rom

I didn't flash last rom yet, but doing this with 7.3.2 hadn't any problem with widgets

I have a Redmi Note 3 Pro device - kenzo

I found a little bug: when I tap on the "reboot in recovery" in the "updater" app the device simply reboots.

I thought I would have the same problem. I have an advanced reboot menu from an exposed module. First time trying to get to recovery with it resulted in a reboot. Manually load TWRP with buttons. And can now successfully boot it.

So try it again!

Successfully update my Kenzo as well.

Settings - Data usage bug from previous rom has been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.