MIUI 8.3 7.3.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe thanks. I just flashed Pixel Launcher on my phone. It looks sweet. :p
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh yes, I'm from KTM city! ;);)
Where did you get Google Pixel Launcher? Google Play version shows non-compatible version with device...

Where did you get Google Pixel Launcher? Google Play version shows non-compatible version with device...

I side-loaded the "Nexus Launcher" before and was just now able to update it to "Pixel Launcher" on my kenzo!

Don't use either regularly, because I happy with the stock version.

Maybe side-load the Nexus version and update or recheck the store. I still have the zip on my device if you want me to pm you a copy.

Or get it here: - http://www.androidauthority.com/download-nexus-launcher-apk-707338/

Reactions: graw2
I side-loaded the "Nexus Launcher" before and was just now able to update it to "Pixel Launcher" on my kenzo!

Don't use either regularly, because I happy with the stock version.

Maybe side-load the Nexus version and update or recheck the store. I still have the zip on my device if you want me to pm you a copy.

Or get it here: - http://www.androidauthority.com/download-nexus-launcher-apk-707338/

I don't want to use it permanently because I am also happy with stock version, I just want to try it...

I found it on apk mirror. Maybe it is what he use:

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...-launcher-7-1-1-3368800-android-apk-download/

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: John O Connell
Why are u so lazy? Just click on the link on top and choose the note 2 download...
Or do u need a manual to do it?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
This is my 1st time using Xiaomi EU rom so if you kind enough to guide it will be much appreciated rather than comments that you know everything and anyone else is lazy and not as smart as you

If you don't want to helping others why bother reply that other people comment?

Don't think high of yourself as**ole

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Alright I'm throwing this in to see if anyone has experienced that but since I bought my Note 4 I had an extremely annoying issue with, as far as I tested, Skype only. It was present on my Global Stable and sadly wasn't resolved switching to this ROM so this is most likely a Xiaomi thing.

Basically my microphone will mute itself (earbuds) randomly. I have to reconnect them to make it work. It can also happen with the inbuilt mic as far as I know.
I just wanted to know if anybody had that.

Help me, I can't find anywhere these options: Charging sound switch & screen-off animations.
I want disable screen-off animation because it's rlly annoying, when screen turn off not instantly.
(Xiaomi Redmi 4 not pro, xiaomi.eu dev 7.3.9 version)

Reactions: Mario1944
This is my 1st time using Xiaomi EU rom so if you kind enough to guide it will be much appreciated rather than comments that you know everything and anyone else is lazy and not as smart as you

If you don't want to helping others why bother reply that other people comment?

Don't think high of yourself as**ole

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
He just ment everyones first question is where is it and how to install... But all this is in the 1st post... Every week...

I'm on developer .EU rom on mi5s plus. I can download it from Playstore. If that is not working out for you then you can use this , I have tested it so it works but it will replace your default Contact app with google's. Also you need to have already activated/working Google Now for Assistance to work. Just update eveything after flashing. Cheers!

Reactions: graw2
i have a problem using hdr mode on my mi max 32gb, it just stuck on saving and won't let me take pictures again. ( working smooth when hdr is off )
im on v8.2.2.0 marshmallow

On Redmi Note 3 SE (Kate) the contrast settings under Screen has gone since at least 7.2.x, there is no link to this feature. I can only find these settings by searching for "contrast" in settings search. Why did it disappear?

I have the same problem on my RN3SE (Kate).
Is the problem still unresolved?

Reactions: dogiex
Just waiting for the 4c version to come up! Thanks for the hard work and dedication every week!

Redmi note 3 pro
Booting into recovery/bootloader doesn't work on that firmware. But works with previous build. Please fix it
I'm able to get into recovery/bootloader mode after turning it off only and pressing the required combination.
Tried:
1) xposed
2) editing services.jar to get advanced power menu
3) booting into recovery from updater app
4) adb reboot command
None of them with any luck. Phone just reboots

Status
Not open for further replies.