MIUI 8.3 7.4.27

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed on my mi4c: all seems ok, except some Gmail that doesn't notify me when a new email arrives.
I set Gmail in security > auto start and I granted all permissions.
Google sync is activated for all services (mail, calendar, contacts etc)

Any help?

[by other side, Whatsapp is working good: I receive the notification sound, the notification in the upper bar and LED is working correctly]
Hello,
Try removing Gmail and installing again

HM2XTDPro is EOL + quote from first post: -

We stopped weekly support for all Android 4.4 (HMNote1S, HMNoteLTE, HM1S are EOL)

We can see redmi 2 is EOL, but we can't understand why. HM2XTDPro = 2GB + 16GB ROM and android 5.1 (not KK).
So @ingbrzy - please tell us your secret, why is redmi 2 pro on EOL list??

Last edited:
all my widgets are working correctly, but please note thet I NEVER used second space or dual apps
So what you saying is if i use second space (instagram + Dropbox) the widgets will not work? Mi5 64gb...?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

So what you saying is if i use second space (instagram + Dropbox) the widgets will not work? Mi5 64gb...?
nope...

I mean that I never used cloned apps or second space and my widgets are working...
And I mean that I have no idea what will happen if someone use cloned apps or second space

:)

Big Thanks John! Solutions can be that simple sometimes...if you know the way!

And thanks the whole Xiaomi.EU community for making this possible!

Cheers,
TC

Reactions: John O Connell
Still have a problem with poweramp stop play music when screen is off after a while with miui battery saver on..
Need to change to no restrictions for poweramp to work normally
No problem with my Mi4c on poweramp since more than one year.
I just lock it to be sure to have the app running with the clear process.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I use second space on Mi4 (android 6.0.1. and Xiaomi.eu ROM (7.4.27)) and I never had issues with widgets.

With Mi5 everything work good so far.
Thank's for your hard work

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Marcusss
ingbrzy markw bootloop, home screen appeared to 0.5 sec and fall to reboot and etc. to loop.
Have restored previous version from backup.

Hi everyone. After the flash, there is no problem. But after the root, I get a lot of alert :
Clear this app data in Settings > System app and try again.
It seems it happens when I call or I receive a call.
Anyone else ?

Still have a problem with poweramp stop play music when screen is off after a while with miui battery saver on..
Need to change to no restrictions for poweramp to work normally
Duh, that's how MIUI optimizations work, any app you don't want to get closed prematurely, whitelist it.

I'm back at MIUI after a long time, just to try things out.
2 questions:
- why MIUI email app doesn't let me select push notification for Gmail account?
- how is it possible that notifications are still that bugged? Quick answer, expanding the notification, everything breaks the layout.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
1. Use their Gmail app, since it uses GCM for push notifications. Any 3rd party email client would use IMAP IDLE instead, which isn't as fast.
2. MIUI developers are reinventing the wheel changing the whole notification management and it's one of the main things that's garbage compared to AOSP. Maybe in MIUI 3 days these weren't that bad, but now it's just a joke. Let's hope something happens for MIUI 9.

Reactions: sota01
OFFTOPIC: anyone know if there is a way to have on the home screen a direct link that open "developer options"?

Any improvements in battery life? Still battery drain is too high... 3000mah and can't make it to 5pm...normal-low usage...

Mi4c
Luca

Reactions: Nasul9
Widgets are there. I used dual space and apps but before instalation I do not.

Отправлено с моего Mi-4c через Tapatalk

Downloaded and working fine for now on MiNote Pro! Thanks team!

P.s. I don't use widgets. No info for this issue.

I have a problem, whenever i flash an older rom or the stable ones with twrp it gives me a lot of bugs(galery app, note app, permissions app..... Keep crushing)

Status
Not open for further replies.