Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, here we go. Mi4s, 7.4.6 by eu. My weekly post "What's wrong with new ROM":
  • tap sounds in silent mode are still here;
  • awful screen-off animation is still here;
  • autobrightness still doesn't work properly;
  • Mi Message don't work after this update, so you need to relogin into your mi account;
  • and so on...
But:
  • autostart management finally here;
  • исправлен русский перевод;

MI4W: Only 2 cores - CPU 0 and CPU 3 online. Is this the NEW and smarter and more efficient CPU allocation strategy?

Reactions: the_maker
No more 4G icon in 7.4.6 (Mi MIX), now LTE... hahaha.

Ps: Also appears "couldn't verify fingerprint" also if you change to another languages like spanish ("No se ha podido leer la huella dactilar") ;).

Well after upgrading to 7.4.6 from 2 weeks ago version GPS again dead :/ I really don't understand it..
From 23 satellite and 5 sec fix now 0-4 satellite with no fix..

Hello,

just installed this ROM and everything is working fine. Also Google Play Store.

But I have a question, not related to this ROM: it is possible to set the ringtone volume as fixed (maximum) and not as incremental??

I can't find this option in the sounds menù.

Thanks.

1, Install china fastboot rom
2, Install TWRP via fastboot
3, Copy xiaomi.eu rom to phone and install
4, Ready

If it locks your BL, unlock it.

My BL is locked now, I have already submitted a request to Xiaomi for an unlock permission. Now, my question is how to perform the unlock, should I install developer rom, unlock it, install TWRP and then again install xiaomi eu ROM release?

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

But I have a question, not related to this ROM: it is possible to set the ringtone volume as fixed (maximum) and not as incremental??

Thanks.
It can be found from the Phone app settings.

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Reactions: MuttleyMB
Hello,

Thanks.

Settings > System apps > Call settings > Incoming call settings > Increasing ringtone volume

Save the power to save the earth :)
As I reported in earlier threads: I have used the phone (mi4) with the thermal conf tweak - works great (removed MPDECISION)! Now I use it without the tweak (2 cores only) - on latest Xiaomi.eu - NOT a difference in performance nor battery life. So I decided just to update the ROM without further complication. But last week we discovered this patch: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/E1t6/wuQrTK7AF so I had best SOT. Cores working on/off all the time, not just two, nor all four online constantly but they trigger on and off like it should.

As I reported in earlier threads: I have used the phone (mi4) with the thermal conf tweak - works great (removed MPDECISION)! Now I use it without the tweak (2 cores only) - on latest Xiaomi.eu - NOT a difference in performance nor battery life. So I decided just to update the ROM without further complication. But last week we discovered this patch: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/E1t6/wuQrTK7AF so I had best SOT. Cores working on/off all the time, not just two, nor all four online constantly but they trigger on and off like it should.

this is only for mi4 ?

Hi! can somebody help me? i have no voice output with google search, voice input is o.k.! i make dirty flash vom android 6 to 7 all other functions are o.k.....MI Max

Status
Not open for further replies.