Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 300 86.2%
  • NO

Votes: 48 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going by your post's this is not your first xiaomi device, so if you want to flash this weekly custom rom, you need to unlock your bootloader, flash TWRP and with that flash this rom.

Good luck with the unlock process, reports of people needing to make multiple attempts until successful! (spread out a week apart).
OK, my Redmi Note 4 is the mido and just have to download mido rom, twrp and have to unlock the bootloader.
Thanks!

OK, my Redmi Note 4 is the mido and just have to download mido rom, twrp and have to unlock the bootloader.
Thanks!
In my old Xiaomi i had to install the China dev rom to can unlock, do i have to do the same with the Redmi Note 4?

In my old Xiaomi i had to install the China dev rom to can unlock, do i have to do the same with the Redmi Note 4?

Should not need to, but may help. https://www.reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/wiki/advanced/bootloader

And threads about the problems encountered in trying to unlock.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/6b589p/trying_to_unlock_redmi_note_4_indian_version/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/6a4g35/unable_to_unlock_redmi_note_4_sd_bootloader/

Good Luck with the process

The thread topic says that Mi6 version is released, yet I cannot find a link to download the rom.

Could you give us the download link?

Here mi5s is taking a long time to charger, does anyone have any tips to reload at 1:30? Plz help.

Enviado de meu MI 5s usando Tapatalk

Hi guys! first of all thank you for your job! I'm writing as I have finally updated my rom, I was still stuck on 6.22.12 and Android 5.1 with mi Mi4c because of bootloader permission (basically I couldn't complete the security section on en.miui in order to receive the sms). Yesterday I discovered a video on Youtube to unlock the bootloader without sms permission and it worked, I updated from 6.22.12 to this rom and it seems to work ok. The problem is I can't install TWRP with adb because my bootloader is locked again and the youtube procedure won't work unless I downgrade my phone. Is there a way to install TWRP with bootloader locked? or I just must create a new miui account to receive that damn sms? thank you!

Hi guys! first of all thank you for your job! I'm writing as I have finally updated my rom, I was still stuck on 6.22.12 and Android 5.1 with mi Mi4c because of bootloader permission (basically I couldn't complete the security section on en.miui in order to receive the sms). Yesterday I discovered a video on Youtube to unlock the bootloader without sms permission and it worked, I updated from 6.22.12 to this rom and it seems to work ok. The problem is I can't install TWRP with adb because my bootloader is locked again and the youtube procedure won't work unless I downgrade my phone. Is there a way to install TWRP with bootloader locked? or I just must create a new miui account to receive that damn sms? thank you!
You need unlocking permissions from Xiaomi to officially unlock the bootloader. It is the best way to avoid getting your bootloader locked again.

Reactions: TheSorrow
Status
Not open for further replies.