• YES

Votes: 300 86.2%
  • NO

Votes: 48 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your problem is the device itself: CT means China telecom
These are different from the common Mi4 LTE CU and are using different rom available on Chinese forum only
Consider this downloads http://www.miui.com/download-241.html#382 and explanation here on official forum http://en.miui.com/thread-29491-1-1.html

Thanks so much for that! It was driving me crazy not knowing what I was doing wrong. Seams so simple to flash a ROM, done it on my Mi4 and friends Redmi 2, but this Mi4 gave me a headache. Haven’t gotten around to try your advice yet but it makes perfect sense... mystery solved. Thanks again!

Reactions: mnikolce
Mi Note Pro

I'm on 7.4.27 and I have the following problems:

Sometimes the rotation of the screen stops, I have to restart

Browser does not adjust font size to screen when zooming

Does not download attachments from native mail application

Are there these bugs in this version?

Last edited:
Redmi Pro owner, I'm back on 7.5.4 rom (better battery life) let's hope next update is better. It seems miui does one step in front then two steps back

Mi Note Pro

I'm on 7.4.27 and I have the following problems:

Sometimes the rotation of the screen stops, I have to restart

Browser does not adjust font size to screen when zooming

Does not download attachments from native mail application

Are there these bugs in this version?

On my Mi Note Pro

I haven't experienced any issue regarding screen rotation with this version(7.5.11) so far.

When zooming the font size increases (stock browser)

E mail attachments can be downloaded and saved (stock e-mail app)

Hi guys,
Can anyone tell me if Redmi 3s would get updates beyond 8.2.3.0? Or maybe even android 7?
Thanks and sorry if my question is a little dumb but i want to be sure.
Have a great day.

oh no, then it is another problem, I wait a lot more than 5 minutes
are you following the installation steps correctly? moreover, if your device is locked before, then you probably need to wipe the /data (everything, including your internal memory's files)

while booting there is a little symbol at the bottom: unlocked. so I think it's still unlocked, right?
I try to root in twrp with supersu 2.79 (install zip)

oh no, then it is another problem, I wait a lot more than 5 minutes
Did you wipe cache/dalvik after supersu? And did you first flash rom and reboot to system and then reboot to twrp and flash supersu or did you flash both rom and supersu at the same time?
I had that same thing once I flashed at the same time so nowadays I flash after system is rebooted.

Lähetetty minun Redmi Note 3 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Did you wipe cache/dalvik after supersu? And did you first flash rom and reboot to system and then reboot to twrp and flash supersu or did you flash both rom and supersu at the same time?
I had that same thing once I flashed at the same time so nowadays I flash after system is rebooted.

I flash rom then reboot and test the system without wipe. after that i rebootet in twrp and install supersu. i can't wipe anything after supersu because ther is no after .. mi bootlogo stucks

I flash rom then reboot and test the system without wipe. after that i rebootet in twrp and install supersu. i can't wipe anything after supersu because ther is no after .. mi bootlogo stucks
So you don't wipe cache and dalvik?

no, but i will make it now. only cache & dalvik?
Yes after every update you should do that, there is a button for it next to reboot system after rom flash.

Yes after every update you should do that, there is a button for it next to reboot system after rom flash.

so i did it. flash rom again, wipe cache and dalvik, boot rom, boot again in twrp, install supersu, wipe c&d again : stuck in MI Bootlogo :eek:

so i did it. flash rom again, wipe cache and dalvik, boot rom, boot again in twrp, install supersu, wipe c&d again : stuck in MI Bootlogo :eek:
What supersu and device did you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.