Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 259 83.0%
  • NO

Votes: 53 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that all the change in this version? Any system optimization? Screen recorder cannot record device voices.

Is there any trick to skip the 3 day waiting time for unlocking Xiaomi phones?
Nope, I guess. Maybe Xiaomi themselves actually discouraging unlocking their devices by making the usual straight-up process into a super tedious one. Mine took a week even.

Works nice on mi4c with better battery so far and also the twilight mode with location enabled in Germany now in normal mode waiting for sundown to check for the automatic function.
Big thanks for the continous efforts

i cannot reply in version before this but is considered previous version. after i have flashed previous version on redmi 3 pro, it relocked my bootloader. i am not satisfied with that.

< Mi Max Prime (Pro) >

I have not updated from 7.4.27 yet.

May I know if 7.5.4 fixed the WhatsApp custom notification sound bug as well as the Auto Brightness bug?

Dear ingbrzy,
is it possible to add playlists "recently added", "most played" and "recently played" to the music player?
Thanx
drellato

is it possible to add playlists "recently added", "most played" and "recently played" to the music player?

Post your request on the official forums, apps are not developed here!

Or use another app, PowerAmp for example, full version cost €4.00!

Successfully update my "Kenzo" today, surprise the security version was not updated.
Plus using a Custom Kernel disables reading mode, so don't get the benefit of the update. Something I don't use anyway.

Do I still need to install kenzo through TWRP? Or I can do it through update in phone information settings?
Can't find this info.

Do I still need to install kenzo through TWRP? Or I can do it through update in phone information settings?
Can't find this info.

Bug to use updater was still present in previous week rom, so you will probably need to use TWRP.
Flashing Radon resolves the bug, so if you have that installed using updater app should work.

Didn't test this weeks version because I always use TWRP, because I like to flash supersu and xposed at the same time as the rom. Plus like to clear cache after the flash.

Try the updater app and let us know.

Installation ok on mi4c 16gb. French. No pb for this time0

Envoyé de mon Mi-4c en utilisant Tapatalk

I have a problem with the start of "Google Now" (google application). When I assign it to any of the navigation buttons as a long press, the app is not opened and the screen keeps frozen, except for the notification bar, until I press single "back" or "home" button. Any other action of long press buttons works correctly. Does this happen to someone else? I'm pretty sure it happened with last 7.4.27 too, but not with global miui ROM. Thanks! :)

EDIT: Awch... I forgot: It's a Redmi 4 Pro ;)

Last edited:
Bug to use updater was still present in previous week rom, so you will probably need to use TWRP.
Flashing Radon resolves the bug, so if you have that installed using updater app should work.

Didn't test this weeks version because I always use TWRP, because I like to flash supersu and xposed at the same time as the rom. Plus like to clear cache after the flash.

Try the updater app and let us know.

Tested. Still need to use TWRP.

@Tataxan Have you selected it as the default "Assist & Voice input" + Select is as an action for the button?

Settings - Installed Apps - Defaults (at the bottom) - Assist & Voice Input - Assist App (choose google app).

Depending on what country (/default language) your in you might end up with "Google Assistant" instead of "Google Now"!

Note: - If the Chinese Assist app keeps returning as the default choice, you may need to freeze it. (or use TiBu)!

Reactions: Tataxan
@Tataxan Have you selected it as the default "Assist & Voice input" + Select is as an action for the button?

Settings - Installed Apps - Defaults (at the bottom) - Assist & Voice Input - Assist App (choose google app).

Depending on what country (/default language) your in you might end up with "Google Assistant" instead of "Google Now"!

Note: - If the Chinese Assist app keeps returning as the default choice, you may need to freeze it. (or use TiBu)!

Great! It was that! :D Too many different configurations some times, XDD. Thank you!
In spanish now the function is for Google Assistant. I would like to have Google Now, but it's good. At last screen is not freeze :D

Status
Not open for further replies.