• YES

Votes: 259 83.0%
  • NO

Votes: 53 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wait for this update
without "Reading mode can turn on and off at sunset and sunrise automatically" my phone is nothing
what about mobile data problem?
phone work in H+ mode 79% of life time (LTE -up to 10%, GSM - rest of life time)
on all other mobile product on same place will use LTE connection min 97% of life time
i dont know is problem very bad hardware or bad software support ....

big surprise is "Reading mode can turn on and off at sunset and sunrise automatically" - kidding with customers or what?

I received my phone (mi note 2) with bootloader unlocked. I have flashed Global Stable 8.2.5.0 but now I want to flash TRWP the bootloader is locked by the proces of flashing Global Stable. How do I unlock bootloader again now? With the Mi Unlock tool I have to wait 50 hours binding time... :confused: ? Is there a way to by pass this because the phone was already unlocked?

Ok, I now found what I could have done better... In the MI Flashing Tool I found 3 tiny tick marks which choose between lock or not lock....

Now just wait until the 50 hours are over. Feels like I'm punished by Xiaomi for missing this tick boxes....
Or is there another way to unlock bootloader of scorpio ?

I am wait for this update
without "Reading mode can turn on and off at sunset and sunrise automatically" my phone is nothing
what about mobile data problem?
phone work in H+ mode 79% of life time (LTE -up to 10%, GSM - rest of life time)
on all other mobile product on same place will use LTE connection min 97% of life time
i dont know is problem very bad hardware or bad software support ....

big surprise is "Reading mode can turn on and off at sunset and sunrise automatically" - kidding with customers or what?

Are you using a pre-paid or post-paid SIM?
Most network operators will do load-shedding of low-priority (yes, this means pre-paid or discount plan users) to 3G or 2G when network loads get high, to accommodate their high-priority customers, typically post-paid and priority-flagged SIM's.

Don't blame the phone/software for this. Try rebooting your phone and see if you get LTE back for a minute or two, then get bumped back down - if this happens, it will most likey be low-priority RAT downgrade feature in the network.

You could also use Network Signal Guru, with your phone rooted and study the L3 messages for the cause of EPS Bearer Release or Reject, similarly for PDP Context Release or Reject on 3G.

Cheers,
GM

Last edited:
When I move a file from one folder to another, if I then want to delete that file what it does is delete the entire folder where the file is moved. It happens to me with the last weekly in the MI NOTE PRO

Last edited:
The redmi 3 pro is giving up. No update patch security and not android 7 :(

Updates become increasingly useless.

Yet 1 month and bye bye xiaomi and hello Op3

Reactions: dio33
Hi guys
I'm stuck with my mi4c at 7.3.23, i'm scared about root to update my phone, because i know i Will have problems with few apps i normally use...so...what is the best way to update the rom without have trouble with root?
Sorry for maccheroni english

Many users confirmed widget issue is second space/dual apps related. Try it with factory reset but without Mi Cloud restore and check...widgets should work this way imho...

I just know I don't use second space, dual apps nor restore from MiCloud and I have no issue with any widget.
I tried with factory reset without MiCloud restore. It's the same. There is no improvement

Went back to MIUI from slimroms and other custom roms for my Mi Max. Must say Im satisfied so far, but for some reasons netflix didnt show up in play store when i searched? very weird.. Also tried from my PC but when I choose my mi max, it was greyed out (not compatible).
I managed to install it through apkmirror, but anyone know why this happened?

Hi guys
I'm stuck with my mi4c at 7.3.23, i'm scared about root to update my phone, because i know i Will have problems with few apps i normally use...so...what is the best way to update the rom without have trouble with root?
Sorry for maccheroni english
You don't need root to update.

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

Went back to MIUI from slimroms and other custom roms for my Mi Max. Must say Im satisfied so far, but for some reasons netflix didnt show up in play store when i searched? very weird.. Also tried from my PC but when I choose my mi max, it was greyed out (not compatible).
I managed to install it through apkmirror, but anyone know why this happened?
Working ok on Mi Max.
Screenshot_2017-05-07-13-27-15-301_com.netflix.mediaclient.png

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

I dont know but after the 7.3.30 update, my mi4c is always over heating. I feel lazy to roll back again to 7.3.30 (well because of the playstore issue). Im hoping that this will be addressed for the forthcoming updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.