MIUI 8.6 7.6.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on TWRP 3.0.2-X. My current ROM is last week's (the first Nougat update on Mi5S)
Just updated (MI5S 3/64) to latest from last week's nougat. Using latest official twrp - noticed zip verification is disabled by default.

I have lost all sound on my phone on my mi mix , don't know for thé carrousel backgroud i don't use

[Quote = "Nikob1s post: 373154, membro: 176281"] Ho perso tutti i suoni sul mio cellulare sul mio mi mix, non so per il backgroud carrousel non uso [/ QUOTE]
Settings ... background .... carousel background see report error?

i update my mi mix to new version , but i still got problem :
1. when use skype suddenly no sound and my friend cant hear my voice.after this problem all call, even play video no sound. my friend same use xiaomi mi5s.Any other people got same issue like me ?
2. When use wechat for hear recording voice my screen suddenly turn to be black , and voice from speaker change to be ear voice.

Reactions: Yacine
Nice! But maybe someone know when Mi6 will receive different icon sizes for home screen?

on the new update when you get a whatsapp message when non system notification sound defined, it sounds the sound you chose or only vibrate?

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

I have the same exact problem here with the mi5s plus, and also with the redmi note 4 global edition 4/64.

Seems like a common problem with the nougat versions.

Also the missing sound is happening with telegram. (always if i choose a non system sound).

Any solution around?

Kind regards!

Reactions: kaczy44
i update my mi mix to new version , but i still got problem :
1. when use skype suddenly no sound and my friend cant hear my voice.after this problem all call, even play video no sound. my friend same use xiaomi mi5s.Any other people got same issue like me ?
2. When use wechat for hear recording voice my screen suddenly turn to be black , and voice from speaker change to be ear voice.
I had same issue in 7.6.8 with my 5s. I have not try yet in 7.6.15

I have the same exact problem here with the mi5s plus, and also with the redmi note 4 global edition 4/64.

Also the missing sound is happening with telegram. (always if i choose a non system sound).

Any solution around?

Kind regards!
I don't have a solution for it , i'm searching for one too . meanwhile I rolled back to the stable rom.

I had same issue in 7.6.8 with my 5s. I have not try yet in 7.6.15

I also suffer this problem yesterday with my girlfriend.
At first I blame to the use of the gps, after a strava session my phone was slightly hot and i assumed that the audio was going off because of this.

But seems another problem with the version?

Mi5s... Gmail notifications are still reduced to e.g. "1 new mail" instead of really showing a preview of the content of the mail. I cannot find any settings to change that. Permissions seem to be OK. Problem was introduced with Android 7 last week.

I have same problem on Redmi 4x / 7.6.15 weekly. I didnt find solution yet. :(
The Bluemail has, but the gmail has not notification preview.

Any solution around?

Kind regards!
My Mi 6 too same problem even with the latest eu stable rom.

Reactions: kaczy44
But signature verification never failed before, I fear that something's corrupted and I might do some damage
Check md5 signature if the file md5 is the seme as the download it's not corrupted, if is different then is not downloaded correctly so it may do damage

Device: Mi4S (aqua)
Language: Italian

Status
Not open for further replies.