MIUI 8.6 7.6.22/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not work core 2 and core 3?
OMG! idem in mimax helium ,

even while playing bulletforce and asphalt the other 4 core are stops..
3f45b25487a57166c00dcccea5997b08.jpg

miMax helium - last weekly (^_-)

mi5 - home button / finger scanner not always working
Me too since from the last dev. Not work correctly, I need to wake up the screen by power menu then finger sensor work properly

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Bad aggiornamento: il problema carusel è sempre presente
Stop! Again? Really?

We see first screenshot and yours description. You dont need spam and repeat this many times. Wait to next update, maybe They fix this problem.
Did you do flash with miflash on fastboot china rom and again flash twrp and xiaomi.eu rom install?
Or did you do off carosusell and clean cache app in settings-installed-wallpaper carousel, after that restart to twrp and do wipe cache and dalvik, reboot to system.
On and configure wallpaper caroussel?

Disable and re-enable wallpaper carousel and it will work till reboot the phone. I use it as temporary solution...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Same problem with carousel and I enable it but still not work

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Since the switch from MIUI 8.3. to 8.6 i cannot update my MI MIX anymore.
The decryption of the update file takes only 5 seconds and when i boot into TWRP it always tells me that the zip file is corrupt.
Downloaded the files nearly 20 times already, repaired archive. Everytime i have the same problem.
What do i have to do to update my 7.5.25 MIUI 8.3 version to the next one ?!
I'm interested!

Why Rom is not being released for kenzo. Xiaomi is releasing chinese n global beta for kenzo every week. @ingbrzy
Its not true, china dev rom not release to this phone. China dev rom are susspended to this phone.
Global yes they release rom.

Xiaomi.eu base on china dev rom, and this is reason why not update xiaomi.ej for Yours phone, because no china dev update.

Stop! Again? Really?

We see first screenshot and yours description. You dont need spam and repeat this many times. Wait to next update, maybe They fix this problem.
Did you do flash with miflash on fastboot china rom and again flash twrp and xiaomi.eu rom install?
Or did you do off carosusell and clean cache app in settings-installed-wallpaper carousel, after that restart to twrp and do wipe cache and dalvik, reboot to system.
On and configure wallpaper caroussel?
yes he did and it works now. its getting better..

File from androidfiles (HM4X) seems to be corrupted, downloaded it multiple times, when installing it on my redmi4x it says zipfile corrupted. Now trying to download and use file from http://miuif.celogeek.com/7.6.22/ (HM4X)
hello

running 7.6.22 well on mi5s 3/64

that happen to me in today's upgrade using the update apk.

however then download the file one more time and then manually reboot to TWRP and install there directly and flashed well.

In my mi5 all work smoothly. I don't care about carousel that it is changed officially.
This rom work more quickly and more smooth than previous. Also my fingerprint work quickly. Thank you for work!

Status
Not open for further replies.