MIUI 8.6 7.6.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On version 7.6.29 mi5c, my phone has a problem connecting to the internet. Applications lose connection to the internet on both wifi and 4G. Reach is also showing icons. Helps to disable or enable manual internet connection or airplane mode.

On built-in camera there is option to turn off camera sounds.
I bet there is one in Open Camera app also.
Open Camera Help
Shutter sound
- Whether to play a sound after taking a photo. (Requires Android 4.2 or higher to disable, and even then isn't supported on all devices.)
My Mix isn't supported...

ROM for Redmi 3S/3S Prime/3X suspended?
Yes this old and worst phone ever feom xiaomi. They end update this phone. Very happy for that..
Can you read? I think no! Because is few week is same ask... All about that is in thread on en.miui.com and second poat on this update and few back on thia forum....

Reactions: z3nith
Bugs I notice in this rom on my Mi Max 2 4/64:

1) Clock+weather widget doesn't show the icon to personalize it and then I haven't weather icons in home screen
2) Battery drain, from 00.00 to 09.00 I lost 15% of battery (problem that I had also with previous versions on Mi Max "1", but not with the latest global stable on Mi Max 2)
3) Brightness level is poor rispect global stable without using automatic brightness

Today I try to check the gps signal that doesn't work well on previous Mi Max

Recharge via usb cable with laptop seems to be extreme slow but with plug 230v-usb normal.
battery drain over night was 10% without nothing on, what is about 5x more than normal. (analysis says anroid system is most draining)
normal as relation mean 7.6.8 global.
but in general very smooth and sofar usable for daily tasks.
(Redmi 4x (HM4X))

Redmi 4x 3/32
Can't update from last weakly with TWRP and rooted device
Downloaded 2times

Sorry, may fault...
I have tried to update with the miui system update.
Reboot to recovery (TWRP) install seems to work.

Is it because Android7?
Because my other device Redmi Note 4 MTK,
Always updated with system updater.

Attachments

• IMG_20170701_112756~01.jpg
    IMG_20170701_112756~01.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
MI5S 4/128 all work fine, haven't noticed any battery drain whatsoever :)
Keep up team !

One thing though, app KEEP from google, doesnt seem possible to take audio notes...but that's really a minor thing :)

I'm using Open Camera (my built-in camera is freezing). I have a feeling that it is something in the settings ...
hi, i had same problem after update with various apps, i have solved with manuall clear data and cache (settings -->installed apps)

In the MIUI Global Forum it is mentioned that

upload_2017-7-1_13-58-33.png

But in this thread it has been mentioned that Development is suspended also for Redmi 3S. Does it mean if Redmi 3S users need to update then they have to update from the Global Beta Rom website and not anymore from Xiaomi.EU.. ? Can somebody please clarify? Thanks...

I see there is National Roaming option in the settings. Now that roaming is basically no charge inside EU, shouldn't this option extend to all EU providers as well? Or maybe new toggle for EU "roaming"? Would be nice!

// via mobile (Mi 5s)

Reactions: a4c
Its visible only for supported carriers..

Thanks Ingbrzy! My carrier (Vodafone D) supports VoLTE and it was already 'visible' in the past on my Mi Mix and it worked well. But since 2-3 updates it's gone or better said deleted. Please double check once again the reason why. Thanks a lot.

So wallpaper carousel does Not change the lockscreen

Gesendet von meinem MI 5s mit Tapatalk
Turn off and on wallpaper carousel and then it will work again until reboot the phone

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.