MIUI 8.6 7.6.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi 4X - the notification light doesn't blink when I have a missed call or unread sms, it just lights continously. I suspect that this behaviour came with the Nougat update (7.6.15), as I remember it was OK with Marshmallow. Another 4X owners, can you please confirm this issue?

In here works perfectly nice for me, both case. :)

Hi,
What did happen with end HMNote3Pro file?

It's the 3rd time I can't find the link in the download list.

Mi5s 3/64

camera bug when trying to see last picture taken is fixed. auto brightness still with problems.

SOAndroid seems to be spending more battery. but right now can't confirm. Only after a few days of testing.

Overall is running good.

Thank you Xiaomi EU team

Mi5s 3/64

camera bug when trying to see last picture taken is fixed. auto brightness still with problems.

SOAndroid seems to be spending more battery. but right now can't confirm. Only after a few days of testing.

Overall is running good.

Thank you Xiaomi EU team
Seems to me auto brightness behavior improved in this release...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gaspie
Anyone else having problem flashing 3 latest updates? I'm using mi5s plus (natrium)'
update decrypts file in like 5seconds and once rebooted I get to twrp recovery. If I manually select install Rom I get

E: Zip file is corrupt!
E: Error installing zip file ' @/cache/recovery/block.map '

I keep getting that and I've tried official twrp also

For my Mi Max Prime, It's strange because it didn't pass safetynet after install this build and also play store still show as Uncertified. But I can install Netflix via Playstore (which is require safetynet. But anyway Android Pay didn't work. What wrong?

Ps. I've manage to install clean flash but still have this stranger things.

Attachments

• 16726.jpg
    16726.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 390
mi5s 3/64, unlocked, root, with xiaomi_eu_7.6.22,

there is no SIM 2, SIM1 shows up after a while, but phone does not work
setup not show a SIM
allready made a wipe data/system and update again
any hints ?

wtf:
after rollback with TWRP to 7.6.22 (which was working) got invalid device id, and IMEI is gone to nirvana

edit2:
rollback with TWRP to Global 7.6.8 and all is working again - i think stop "gaming" with updates as 7.6.8 runs even better than the last "stable"

habve a nice weekend
No problems with my mi5s 4/128 both SIM works correctly..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-01-09-59-47-338_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-01-09-59-47-338_com.android.settings.png
    125.9 KB · Views: 368
Reactions: pipps
For my Mi Max Prime, It's strange because it didn't pass safetynet after install this build and also play store still show as Uncertified. But I can install Netflix via Playstore (which is require safetynet. But anyway Android Pay didn't work. What wrong?

Ps. I've manage to install clean flash but still have this stranger things.
Try install this build and let me know..
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298968196

~Tapatalk~

On this version of MI5C 7.6.29 occurred 2 times yesterday bug. Once listening to the music on the headphones with 95% of the battery, suddenly stopped, I think the music firmly drove the application. But here I look black screen. I could not turn on the phone for about 3-4 minutes. In a few hours at 60% when browsing through a web browser with cm browser, suddenly suddenly black screen, nothing was heard and you can see, only the button illuminated under the screen. I held long power and turned off, after 2-3 minutes I pressed power and turned on the phone. The temperature of the phone is normal, and I will even say that it was cool, with the rest sometimes it is mega hot like that and nothing happened. I do not recommend this update. In addition, applications lose connection to the internet on wifi as well as on 4G.

I'm using Open Camera (my built-in camera is freezing). I have a feeling that it is something in the settings ...
On built-in camera there is option to turn off camera sounds.
I bet there is one in Open Camera app also.

Reactions: esyesy
Status
Not open for further replies.