MIUI 8.6 7.6.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Since several releases, I run into the same problem using Titanium Backup. It's impossible to run planned backup. All others app works well (notifications, alarms etc...), and I've set TB as the others.
The only way I've found to make it work is to use Macrodroid. This app launches TB at the good time and the planned backups work.

I also would like to add another feature request, swap orientation of the volume keys together with screen orientation.

A little advice needed for Mi2s.

Installed TWRP via fastboot. I can boot into it, select 'Install' and then there is no access to v7.6.8 (last version for Mi2s) zip file.
Only Internal storage (591MB) is available.

Tried to place zip into "0" created in root (/0). Total Commander asks for re-mount, I select yes, folder is created. I copy zip file in it, boot to TWRP, can't see it. Boot back to usual system, folder is gone.
Tried same with ES File Explorer, no success either. Both TC and ES have root permission.

How can I access zip in TWRP?

Currently I'm using Android 4.4.4 and MIUI 5.3.27.

IMG_20170703_114702.jpg

On mi5 seems everything's ok. Just a little problem with finger unlock screen, It doesn't work sometimes. I press the central button, softtouch led get light, but screen remain black. So I press power button, then press again finger unlock and it works

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hey guys! I've installed the latest xiaomi.eu firmware on my MI 5. The only problem that i get is that i cant mount system rw. Not even through different apps, adb, terminal, etc. I got root installed and tried every methods but cant work. Help please ty

xiaomi.eu 8.2.25 stable, MI6, eating battery terribly!
System and Android system, two processes, eat the most.
how much? 40% in idle through night, 7 hrs.
sadly, we can check "awake", but we can't control it. Can we? Can you add this function, great devs?

I have installed the ROM.
Calls can reach me but I cannot make calls by myself (see picture attached).

I have tried several simcards and it works with xiaomi.eu rom based on Android 6.0.1.

Any idea to solve this problem?

Thanx!

Attachments

• NoMobileNetwork.png
    NoMobileNetwork.png
    72.8 KB · Views: 508
A little advice needed for Mi2s.

Installed TWRP via fastboot. I can boot into it, select 'Install' and then there is no access to v7.6.8 (last version for Mi2s) zip file.
Only Internal storage (591MB) is available.

Tried to place zip into "0" created in root (/0). Total Commander asks for re-mount, I select yes, folder is created. I copy zip file in it, boot to TWRP, can't see it. Boot back to usual system, folder is gone.
Tried same with ES File Explorer, no success either. Both TC and ES have root permission.

How can I access zip in TWRP?

Currently I'm using Android 4.4.4 and MIUI 5.3.27.

If you are still on 5.3.27 then first you need to merge systems and data partitions

device Redmi note 4 (SD)
I listen to music using Spotify, when I double tap it from lock screen it opens music app instead of Spotify.
I do not see an option to group notifications in the messaging app.

is anyone facing those issues? any fixes will be greatly appreciated.

GPS -Drain Battery- very Hot temperature Surface...very very BAD !!! Please resolve there issues..Thanks a lot for the hard work

MI5

Reactions: vainroma
In previous releases, it was in settings no ? I don't find it.
Under what item it is supposed to be ?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

I meant the screen recorder app should be there, and find its settings in the app. Screen recorder settings has been removed from Additional settings

Last edited:
I meant the screen recorder app should be there, and find its settings in the app. Screen recorder settings has been removed from Additional settings
Ok. I've found it.
Thanks.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

MI5S: anyone stuck on "package_extract_file took 00s."?
Is that valid also for Mi5S?

How to update MI5 to Android 7.0 from Android 6.0:
- Install LATEST Android 6.0 release for MI5 6.11.10
- Install TWRP 3.0.2.3 or ZCX
- Reboot to new TWRP
- Install Android 7.0 release
- Reboot - Never wipe /system partition manually!
- Done
- In case of any issues, make factory reset via system settings
- For ROOT on Android 7.0 install SuperSU 2.82

At the moment I'm on Android 6, MIUI 8.3 - 7.4.20.

HI

Is it possible to change the sorting order of contacts in accordance with the generally accepted ASCII codes? Currently *, # and numbers are at the end of the list, and should be at the beginning. This is a big problem for me.

The Weather Underground Home Screen widget does not refresh according to the specified cycle (1 hour). I have to manually refresh the content each time. For some reason, I necessarily want to use this widget.

DuDuS
Redmi Note 4X

Last edited:
I have two small problems.

1) in settings under battery the option battery usage crashes the settings

2) I rooted the Rom with magisk 12 and the system does not pass the safety net test (cts profile mismatch)

Otherwise everything is working great

Should I use Mi PC Suite update for that? It offers me V8.2.1.0.LXACNDL stable or 7.6.8 beta updates.
only china fastboot ROM merges system partitions together and extends data partition. So first flash china dev fastboot ROM using MiFlash with clean all (flash all) option. After that flash TWRP and then ROM what you want

Status
Not open for further replies.