MIUI 8.6 7.7.13/15/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "kocmobro, post: 376669, участник: 179135"] У меня такая же ситуация на моем MI4C 2/16 (((([/ QUOTE]
+

whatsapp notification sound bug still presents on mi5s plus 7.7.15 .
when I choose non system notification sound in whatsapp and a message arrives the device only vibrates and doesn't sound the notification sound I chose. when I choose system sound it make the sound . please solve it for non rooted device .

whatsapp notification sound bug still presents on mi5s plus 7.7.15 .
when I choose non system notification sound in whatsapp and a message arrives the device only vibrates and doesn't sound the notification sound I chose. when I choose system sound it make the sound . please solve it for non rooted device .
On mi5s too!!

But, nevertheless, it was your ROMs that worked before updating 7.7.13 successfully on the locked bootloader. And I use your ROM from the very first version on Android 7. xD
doing something the wrong way for a long time doesnt make it right. if you always drive too fast for 10 years and never get caught you cant tell the police it never was a problem before ;)

Mi4c everything seems to be working fine, since friday, except the calendar widget that only shows the present day.

Edit: solved

Last edited:
Hi, I want to report a Bug with the latest release of this room in my Xiaomi mi4c. Issue happens using dual apps (WhatsApp) it crash and shut the 2 WhatsApp.

java.lang.SecurityException: Permission Denial: checkContentProviderPermissionLocked contacts;com.android.contacts asks to run as user 0 but is calling from user 999; this requires android.permission.INTERACT_ACROSS_USERS_FULL or android.permission.INTERACT_ACROSS_USERS
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java)
at android.app.ActivityManagerProxy.getContentProvider(ActivityManagerNative.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.acquireProvider(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ContextImpl$ApplicationContentResolver.acquireUnstableProvider(ContextImpl.java)
at android.content.ContentResolver.acquireUnstableProvider(ContentResolver.java)
at android.content.ContentResolver.query(ContentResolver.java)
at android.content.ContentResolver.query(ContentResolver.java)
at android.provider.ContactsContract$RawContacts.getContactLookupUri(ContactsContract.java)
at com.whatsapp.data.dy.b(WAContact.java:743)
at com.whatsapp.data.dy.c(WAContact.java:747)
at com.whatsapp.data.dy.a(WAContact.java:764)
at com.whatsapp.data.dy.a(WAContact.java:897)
at com.whatsapp.data.dy.b(WAContact.java:959)
at com.whatsapp.data.dy.c(WAContact.java:1005)
at com.whatsapp.data.dy.a(WAContact.java:992)
at com.whatsapp.di$d.a(ContactPhotos.java:360)
at com.whatsapp.di$d.run(ContactPhotos.java:4315)

Reactions: TwoMinds and ja93cm
Did you install Magisk/SuperSU right after rom or booted MIUI and again in recover and install? Try other way also.

This is how it worked:
1. Install 7.7.13
2. Boot 7.7.13
3. Boot to recovery again
4. Flash magisk v9 + phh superuser magisk r266 at once
5. Reboot to system
6. Reboot to recovery again
7. Flash magisk v12

(maybe I could have flashed v12 in the first place, but in the past this did not work).

However update to 13.1 with Magisk Manager did not work (no root after reboot to System).

@ TWRP Freeze: I also expierenced occasional freezes of the TWRP interface. Seems to be touch related, because with the ON/OFF switch locking of TWRP was possible, unlocking not anymore of course. I'd say I first experienced this after installing 7.7.13.
I have currently TWRP 3.1.0.0 (latest from first post of this thread). Before I had a different splashscreen, but also v3.1.0.0.

Last edited:
Single-handed mode does not work
Why don't you enable one-handed mode here?

e8ac5f47a9103c9b994b39de857f02f4.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Works perfectly on my Mi4c. Did you check if it's enabled? Mine was disabled by the ROM when the question if you wanted to enter one-handed mode was removed.
Yeah one headed mode is disabled by default

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Arincu and Adeolu
Status
Not open for further replies.