MIUI 8.6 7.7.6

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always use my phone for contactless payment via NFC. It works everywhere where PayPass bank card payment option accepted.

See my latest transaction history using mobile phone:

817d4d7e8483912ddf55381edf608115.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
And what is your configuration? This is mine. HCE wallet?
1485e56e3d7c1025b2c2a7b6eece56b4.jpg

Hello

Sorry my english

The fingerprint reader does not work since this update.

thanks you

xiaomi mi5s.

français

Depuis que j'ai installer cette mise à jour le lecteur d'empreinte ne fonctionne plus sur un xiaomi mi5s

merci

Now i have installed a weekly Android 6, to install this last relase i need the classic wipe and install rom? Or upgrade to android I have to follow a different procedure? I have a MI5 S
If you're already using a Xiaomi.eu weekly, just download the actual one and install through updater app or TWRP directly. Then wipe cache and dalvik cache is enough. If you are on original en.miui.com weekly, full wipe is needed.

Reactions: Skikky
Trash bin appears only in case if you try to delete non-system app. In case of system apps trash bin won't be appear of course...
Actually I tried with an link icon which came with the rom. I try later again

If you're already using a Xiaomi.eu weekly, just download the actual one and install through updater app or TWRP directly. Then wipe cache and dalvik

This is what i did i was already in xiaomi.eu

français

c'est ce que j'ai fais j'étais déjà en xiaomi.eu

Hi people. I guess a stupid question and already tried Google;

I always install the new ROM via TWRP (after that I wipe cache/dalvik).
Now I would like to do a more cleaner or more fresh install. What else can I wipe without losing userdata/pictures/apps/phone settings etc.?

Is it safe to wipe system or data as well? Because I don't want to lose anything or re-install everything. Thanks!

My MI5S Plus increased nr failures in fingerprint. The sensor gets dirty because of the sweat and finger marks, but it still failed less than now. I'm using DEV 7.7.6. Someone noticed that too? I do physical activities using my MI5S Plus and the MI Band 2 and it is practically impossible to unlock by fingerprint. But during the day too, if my finger is a bit sweaty it gives error and does not unblock.

Hi people. I guess a stupid question and already tried Google;

I always install the new ROM via TWRP (after that I wipe cache/dalvik).
Now I would like to do a more cleaner or more fresh install. What else can I wipe without losing userdata/pictures/apps/phone settings etc.?

Is it safe to wipe system or data as well? Because I don't want to lose anything or re-install everything. Thanks!
You want Cleaner but you don't want to remove the stuff that makes it dirty......

Sent from my Redmi 3S (land)

I have problems with app compatibility, many apps say they're not compatible with my device.
I bought a Samsung gear s3 smartwatch and the gear app is not compatible with my phone.
I downloaded the apk and it still won't work

With the latest magisk 13.1 release the Safety net test fails again.
Even with the universal safety net fix installed. I guess all I can do is wait for a working fix/magisk version?

With the latest magisk 13.1 release the Safety net test fails again.
Even with the universal safety net fix installed. I guess all I can do is wait for a working fix/magisk version?
or dont use magisk at all..

Reactions: dogiex
Status
Not open for further replies.