MIUI 9 7.8.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where:)
4749ef32d4b4999f337d1d013eae43e6.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

Hi, i have a problem since the beginning with my mi5, with miui8 and now with miui 9 : some of my notifications are blank like the one for google photos i upload. Gmail notification as well. Did anyone have the same problem ?
One reason I can think of is you are using some theme with improper white on white text settings. Do you see the same on default theme?

Hi, i have a problem since the beginning with my mi5, with miui8 and now with miui 9 : some of my notifications are blank like the one for google photos i upload. Gmail notification as well. Did anyone have the same problem ?

Yes I have exactly the same problem in Mi5s with Google photos. I thought it was the app's issue

Somebody with MiNote PRO, install Terminal Emulator app and run command "df -h" and post screenshot here.. thanks!

ROM is awesome. Thanks for your efforts. But I'd like to mention a little problem. @ingbrzy could you please change the file explorer with one working properly. Current one is neither fast nor capable of handling relatively big archives. (600mb). I think you kept the same version from 7.7.20 cause the same problem persist since then.

ROM is awesome. Thanks for your efforts. But I'd like to mention a little problem. @ingbrzy could you please change the file explorer with one working properly. Current one is neither fast nor capable of handling relatively big archives. (600mb). I think you kept the same version from 7.7.20 cause the same problem persist since then.
report it to en.miui.com

Reactions: Adeolu
Somebody with MiNote PRO, install Terminal Emulator app and run command "df -h" and post screenshot here.. thanks!
I don't know it's gonna helps or not because now I playing with another rom not MIUI.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170819-213856.png
    Screenshot_20170819-213856.png
    229.2 KB · Views: 366
Reactions: ingbrzy
Status
Not open for further replies.