MIUI 9 7.8.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've found a bug.
After restarting the phone, it forgets which Apps are locked in RAM.
I'm using Mi4c

Hi, is it possible to upgrade to MIUI9 directly from MIUI7 with a MI5?
If not, how can I save all my documents such as photos, etc.?
Thank you very much

it's not a bug,but a new feature in Miui9. In case you wants the text under the icons back you just have to push it for a few seconds and voilá.
Hope it helps.
A little more help needed. How should I push it?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

i've to deny what I said in previous post. it now stuck on mi logo with the three blinking dot :( by 10 min :(

I've tried to flash Chinese developer rom, boot loader was and is unlocked, than flash twrp 3.1.1.1, than factory reset, flash rom eu zip, wipe art/dalvik and cache and reboot

Last edited:
i've to deny what I said in previous post. it now stuck on mi logo with the three blinking dot :( by 10 min :(

I've tried to flash Chinese developer rom, boot loader was and is unlocked, than flash twrp 3.1.1.1, than factory reset, flash rom eu zip, wipe art/dalvik and cache and reboot
just patience, mine took about ±20 minutes to boot on the first time.

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

I've tried to flash Chinese developer rom, boot loader was and is unlocked, than flash twrp 3.1.1.1, than factory reset, flash rom eu zip, wipe art/dalvik and cache and reboot[/QUO

I think that you have wrong twrp, you don t need wipe, flash rom from twrp.

Reactions: croccio
On Mi4C works fine for now, but some shortcuts from my firs sreen are gone, and there are no longer available in the menu (button for ringger or vibrate). I hade this ob MIUI 8, now they are gone. I still have WIFI shortcut (just for turning it on), for BT it is nov for going in to the BT menu, not just for ON and OFF, and as I have said, there is none for silence the ringing an tu turn the vibrate on or off. Does any body know what happend? Thanks.

I have an issue with Music app. When I choose "Sort by name", tracks with russian symbols are sorted not by name, but by the number of symbols in name. Is there any way to fix it?

Status for Redmi 4x (HM4X, santino):

- Installation: OK
- Startup: OK
- Data connection: OK
- GPS: OK
- Auto brightness: Seems OK
- Camera: Seems OK
- Battery drain: OK
- Google Play cert: OK
- Bluetooth (incl. car connection etc): OK
- Build mobile WLAN hotspot: OK
- WLAN: OK
- All icons: OK (with new update ROM for HM4X)

issues sofar:
- not clear how to add a virtual screen in the standard launcher (before with v8 no problem)

Reactions: Adeolu
what twrp do i need?
i have 3.1.1.1 it works but it won´t do a full miui install
miui 8 doesn´t get flashed as well on mi6

Please correct the music audio quality. While listening to music, the sound is very poor quality. Bass no treble too much ((

Status
Not open for further replies.