MIUI 9 7.8.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
in official global beta ... is there a way to change the grid ? layout ?
Did you mean screen layout?
075a6ef75f3a9d3d54601f7b779fa018.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

in official global beta ... is there a way to change the grid ? layout ?
Official global releases doesn't include that feature. It's unique xiaomi.eu feature

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi,

I tried now several times to upgrade my Redmi 4X to 7.8.17 but it always fails. Either saying the new Rom is corrupt or the upgrade process stops somewhere @ 99% . At present the phone runs with MIUI 8.6 7.7.20 EU Rom.
Anything I need to observe ?

After reading all post I didn't download and I will not use this release and stay on MIUI 8 version on my MI4s
New management of home page and smart assistant page is not satisfying for me. Since mi first MI2
I use the left virtual pages and I would not loose this very useful management
I hope developers will found a solution to manage left and right virtual pages as it was before

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: minotavros
I stay in bootloop on Mi6, help would be appreciated!

I unlocked my Mi6 today, flashed twrp on it and flashed latest xiaomi.eu ROM. I stay on loading screen for over an hour now.

MIUI9 Global was installed before the unlock, I wiped data, cache and dalvic, and flashed latest xiaomi.eu ROM.

Any recommendations?

I stay in bootloop on Mi6, help would be appreciated!

I unlocked my Mi6 today, flashed twrp on it and flashed latest xiaomi.eu ROM. I stay on loading screen for over an hour now.

MIUI9 Global was installed before the unlock, I wiped data, cache and dalvic, and flashed latest xiaomi.eu ROM.

Any recommendations?

i have the exact same problem on my Mi 6, it never boots into the system!
Currently reflashed it with the MiFlash tool back to where I started (MIUI 8.2), any idea of anyone why can't I flash it with the newest weekly OR the stable 8.5 XIAOMI.EU ROM ?

i have the exact same problem on my Mi 6, it never boots into the system!
Currently reflashed it with the MiFlash tool back to where I started (MIUI 8.2), any idea of anyone why can't I flash it with the newest weekly OR the stable 8.5 XIAOMI.EU ROM ?
Same here, I reverted back to Global MIUI9. Will wait for other answers or advice from @ingbrzy

Ok.. Install our ROM again..
Wipe userdata by wipe - slide to format userdata
Reboot..

~Tapatalk~

How do i switch which panel to be home screen, it used to be swiping inside with three fingers now i can't seem to find which one to be made home.

The ROM is awesome. Some minor issues on Mi 5: I can't change the lock-screen icons. When I write in "search" bar in the phone book and switch the language, the keyboard disappears. Some brands are missing in Mi Remote (Toshiba) and some currency in converter (BGN). One hand gesture don't work.
EDIT: One hand mode doesn't work.

Last edited:
Ok.. Install our ROM again..
Wipe userdata by wipe - slide to format userdata
Reboot..

~Tapatalk~
I wiped everything except system (data, dalvic, cache, internal storage) and sideloaded your ROM via adb sideload.
Same story, is booting for 20 minutes now :(

I used twrp 3.1.1.1 for now, can try with 3.1.1.0 if you thing this might do the trick...

I wiped everything except system (data, dalvic, cache, internal storage) and sideloaded your ROM via adb sideload.
Same story, is booting for 20 minutes now :(

I used twrp 3.1.1.1 for now, can try with 3.1.1.0 if you thing this might do the trick...
You do not listen, FORMAT data

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: z0rk
I have a question.
I'm using the TRWP versio 3.0.2-X dated on 20161023.
I never have problems during the installation of a rom.
I've installed miui 9 this morning.

Should I worry and re-do it with the latest twrp?

Hi,
I have miu1 eu rom 8.5.2, can I upgrade without cleanup data to this version? Or, local backup/restore function?

Status
Not open for further replies.