MIUI 9 7.8.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem in developer options. Open oem unlock and then when exit from settings closed by alone, need open again.

MI 5 Tapatalk

Log:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

MI 5 Tapatalk

Reactions: Joranz
When I was trying to edit video I wanted to add some effects on it. But all of the effects were marked as they needs to be downloaded. When I am trying to download them, I'm getting error "Can't connect to server". Any solution for now?

Confirm. This super duper lighting fast and so so good MIUI9 is going to annoy me.

It's just me or I'm experiencing scroll lag on this build? Another thing is the DND always turn off "music" (not noti sound) sound everytime I enable it, kinda annoying.

Reactions: Mahmoudinos
is anyone getting OTA to work?? mine still says already up to date im still on 7.8.17
Verify if rom zip file is already downloaded in internal storage, perhaps this download was not complete, check the size. You can remove the incomplete zip file and then try the download again

Verify if rom zip file is already downloaded in internal storage, perhaps this download was not complete, check the size. You can remove the incomplete zip file and then try the download again
what do u mean? but there is no update detected... its not downloaded

I read lots of posts in here about battery drain, so I havent decided yet if I need to upgrade to Miui 9 on Mi5.
Is there anybody who have used already miui 9on mi5? Are you sutisfied?

Reactions: Marko Eror
Hi guys ... I have a mix. I did the last update to "MIUI9". I have a few questions: how do smart app launcher and smart assistant work? Where are these functions?

Installed it on Mi 5. Running smoothly. Faster experience and better battery. The search bar on top can't be displayed in most of themes.

Having tried some of the previous Android 7.x variants on my mi5s (64GB/3GB) I saw that when zooming-in to large images (for example: panorama shot in camera) there is a noticeable 1-2 second lag until the zoomed-in portion becomes sharp.

Zooming-in on any of the Android 6.x versions shows the zoomed-in portion sharp instantly, as you would expect on a phone of this hardware power.

All my installation have been done after cleanup etc. - that isn't the issue.

Can anyone using an mi5s with this version verify if this zoom-in lag is still an issue?

Thanks!

Hi,
1 status bar,toggles and search bar not displayed as indicated in ur pic
2 Unable to set default home page
3 Unable to change default app in lock screen
Xiaomi MI 5

Attachments

• bar.PNG
    bar.PNG
    49.3 KB · Views: 513
Yesterday I had several reboots in my Mi5X. For 5-6 times along the day while it was at rest.

In the other hand I don't like how works the new DND mode. I prefer a specific shortcut button.

Everything else works perfectly at the moment.

Thanks so much for your work!

Enviado desde mi MI 5X mediante Tapatalk

Mail box crashes with some email. When a mail is qualified as advertisement , it can't be opened. It crashes. Stable rom 8.5

Awesome battery and superfast on my MI4s with 7.8.24, but there is a little bug. At security/settings/manage shortcuts checked someting, but an another shortcut icon appear on the home screen. Not a big deal for me, just wanted to notify.

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Awesome battery and superfast on my MI4s with 7.8.24, but there is a little bug. At security/settings/manage shortcuts checked someting, but an another shortcut icon appear on the home screen. Not a big deal for me, just wanted to notify.

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk
Confirm. If check a shortcut another shortcut appear. For example if I choose battery shortcut, then appear permission shortcuts

MI 5 Tapatalk

It's getting better and better.
Updated via OTA
VoLTE works better, not disturbed by WiFi.
Still no manual search of network, but does not freeze anymore.

Keep the good work.

Reactions: Adeolu
Status
Not open for further replies.