MIUI 9 7.8.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome battery and superfast on my MI4s with 7.8.24, but there is a little bug. At security/settings/manage shortcuts checked someting, but an another shortcut icon appear on the home screen. Not a big deal for me, just wanted to notify.

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk
Confirmed. Only Cleaner and Blocklist shortcuts appears as intended. All others linked for switches mixed.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi,
I Have a Mi Max standard edition (32GB). In last week i updated It from MIUI 8.1.5.0 Stable (Android 6) to Miui MIUI 9 7.8.17 Dev (Android 7). Yesterday I received the notification of updating, but before Do I have to Unlock the Bootloader again or Can I Update normally from TWRP?

Hello everyone, I would like to congratulate everyone for such a united community, thank you. I have a redmi note 4x and I want to thank the last ROM, but this one does not let you make sound in filming mode in the WatsApp app. thank you all.

Hello everyone, I would like to congratulate everyone for such a united community, thank you. I have a redmi note 4x and I want to thank the last ROM, but this one does not let you make sound in filming mode in the WatsApp app. thank you all.

Thanks for the good work Xiaomi EU team.

Mi5S 3/64 no major bugs, running well so far. Good speed.

Only issue is battery capacity that still is not good since last miui8 Dev rom. Comparing to last week's seems the same. The phone runs hot only using chrome or a not demanding app.

Best Regards

Reactions: Jobboddan
Thanks for the good work Xiaomi EU team.

Mi5S 3/64 no major bugs, running well so far. Good speed.

Only issue is battery capacity that still is not good since last miui8 Dev rom. Comparing to last week's seems the same. The phone runs hot only using chrome or a not demanding app.

Best Regards

This is the first MIUI ROM that actually gives me good battery life. Before MIUI 9, no matter what, battery life was terrible compared to AOSP/LOS ROMs.
Now battery life is amazing and nothing can compare. I easily get 6+hrs of screen on time over a whole day using LTE and wifi, playing games, browsing the web and watching YouTube.
If you have bad battery life with MIUI9, it's your fault, especially if it's running hot browsing chrome. You have a rogue app somewhere. I'm running the 3/64 Mi5s.

This is the first MIUI ROM that actually gives me good battery life. Before MIUI 9, no matter what, battery life was terrible compared to AOSP/LOS ROMs.
Now battery life is amazing and nothing can compare. I easily get 6+hrs of screen on time over a whole day using LTE and wifi, playing games, browsing the web and watching YouTube.
If you have bad battery life with MIUI9, it's your fault, especially if it's running hot browsing chrome. You have a rogue app somewhere. I'm running the 3/64 Mi5s.
Thanks for your post! Now i dont have any doubts about installing miui9 on my device!

Reactions: Adeolu
I shared my opinion . you don't like it state facts from tests from last Dev Xiaomi EU rom tests. That's what I pointed in my post.

I also managed to have 6 hours sot with this MIUI 9 rom. I also managed to have 8 hours sot with last miui8 Dev from Xiaomi EU team. Did you tested last miui8 Dev from Xiaomi EU team? I did and that's what I'm comparing to.

Best Regards

How do you change the default homescreen page? In miui 8 there was an icon to do that if I'm not wrong.

NVM, just figured it out with a workaround

• long press homescreen
  • select an app,
  • now the screen miniatures appear at the bottom and they can be switched
Apparently the default one is always the first on the left

NVM, just figured it out with a workaround

• long press homescreen
  • select an app,
  • now the screen miniatures appear at the bottom and they can be switched
Apparently the default one is always the first on the left

In fact, the main page is always the first to the left.
Is it possible to select another one?

In MIUI8 you could do ....

I installed last update on my mi5s and found that battery was draining too much. SOT also went down to around 4 hours only. So i flashed stable again. Is this common? Has it been better now? Or I should wait for further updates??

Is it only me or what? Battery drain really fast. Wipe system, data, cache and flashing second time ROM didn't help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-27-20-35-19-401_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-27-20-35-19-401_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    131.5 KB · Views: 371
If you look closely atleast on MI 5s the settings icon has small green pixels on the right corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.