MIUI 9 7.8.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not like > Delete - Battery charging info on the Lock screen (08-25)
Not show charging ampere

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-04-07-51-42-846_lockscreen.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-04-07-51-42-846_lockscreen.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 462
Reactions: xeGox
[Solved] Can't install 7.9.1 in my Mi 5s Plus, TWRP and OTA always display "file is corrupted"

Anybody can help me?

Last edited:
Xiaomi Mi4c using latest MIUI 9 beta release. Today I experienced a "sudden turned off/drained battery" issue. Phone battery was 40%, started Google maps for driving directions. And 10 minutes later, the phone turned off suddenly, without warning low battery or else.

Please share if you're having same issue.

Reactions: Gaffy
So do you think that using one stock rom gives you more security rather than one custom rom? For me, Xiaomi.eu is not an ordinary custom rom, I believe. Even so I think that you are very exposed on both ways since you have one internet connection...

I am using smartphone for business, and at first you need to pass certification but not only, Any device with a custom recovery is a dead end.
It does not mean you are safe with stable stock rom & stock bootloader+recovery, but device is getting encrypted&enrolled through some security software that controls emails and sensitive data.
again reading professionnal email, storing professionnal info on a mod device is monkey business.

Reactions: minotavros
I cant get the alarm to work in DND mode. It keeps saying ringer is silenced which is pretty terrible. Any ideas>?

What kind of app is this? This app comes with this weekly release.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-04-09-13-54-080_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-04-09-13-54-080_com.android.settings.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 448
Mi5S Plus 7.9.1
I would like to report that my facebook messenger seem to be delayed
It does not sync automatically when new message come

GPS
Optimize - GPS wasn't stable (08-29)

Really?!? I'm using it for some days on my Mi5 and it's very stable and faster than EVER!! I'm a bit scared to update :p

Have to say I agree last build for MI5 had great GPS. Having updated it seems worse, takes longer to get a fix and not as accurate.

Can someone give me the ThemeManager apk version 1.2.0 from system apps from the previous builds before 7.8.24 for redmi note 4x . I don't like the new 1.2.1 version. Thanks in advance.

please fix whatsapp camera sound in silet mode. Whatsapp Camera makes sound even the phone is in silent mode

Hello, on my Mi4C all the sensors are stopped. If I restart de device the sensors works again for a few time, then stop again.
It's a rom bug or other?
Thanks.

Yesterday I installed Smart assistant apk from apkmirror just to have a look.Its all Chinese and the only way I found to make it work was though Quickshortcuts app.Would be great if it could be implemented in EU ROM.As far as I see is by far the best advance In Miui9. Is there a way?
Thanks.

Reactions: xeGox
Status
Not open for further replies.