MIUI 9 7.9.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thx @ingbrzy i love the new photo editor
656c69aaa12cf347485a3721ba941d9f.jpg

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Problems on HMNOTE3 qualcomm (Kenzo) installing on twrp. Installation doesn't complete itself in twrp, tried twice for about 45 minutes but no results. Flashing 7.9.7 again.

Is it possible to integrate the Dolby Atmos into the rom? Great tool to improve the sound. So it would not be necessary to reinstall each weekend thanks

I and other users don't want this. So it is better to make a clean ROM and then every user will install mods that he prefers!

Reactions: Ryoma and Geephile
I am one of the affected of the fake rom.
I could put the version of xiaomi.eu 7.9.7 weekly but now I tell the updator to update and tell me that I am already updated.
My question is if I can give the updater update packages, I see that the updater has the option.
If so, where can I find these packages to download?

Tnx

Installed on Redmi 4 Pro / Prima and GPS is working normally. Perhaps flashing ROM again could help?
I have reinstalled the Rom but no luck - GPS is not working. GPS-Test shows 24 in View and 0 in use and Compass shows no LAT/LON?

@ingbrzy

Thanks for your hard work, we really appreciate it!

Here are some bugs I've encountered on Redmi 4 Prada:

Gallery FC when you pull and click on "Backed up photos and video successfully".
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Here is the error log: https://pastebin.com/raw/QMi9EimD

Updater

2.1 - in menu there is some padding covering "Show notification text".

2.2 - don't know if this is intended but the status bar is blocked, only app icons for notifications are shown.

2.3 - if you start Updater from "Settings" (Settings -> My device --> MIUI version), it removes "Settings" from back stack. If you press "BACK" in Updater, it goes to "Home screen" instead of Settings. I checked this in official china 7.9.14, and it works fine. Problem exists only in xiaomi.eu version.

zO6gzbp.png

Video problem -
If you play video from "Video", "Explorer" etc, it adjust brightness to maximum (just like the problem in 7.9.7 with Camera app).
But if you play video from "Gallery" it works perfectly.
<- Edit: Seems like I changed brightness by accidentally touching the screen while watching the video (didn't know this was even possible).
My apology.

Note: I don't know if this is intended, but if you watch video from "Gallery" you can rotate your screen, but if you play it from "Video", "Explorer" or something else, you can not rotate. While watching your pictures, you can always press that little button "auto-rotate off" that locks rotation, but if you watch video that button doesn't exists.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adeolu and ingbrzy
So I only need to wait the new update notification?
Looking for the update on the phone the updater says that i already have it...

Status
Not open for further replies.