MIUI 9 7.9.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi3 is started after 40 minutes of tprw installation
MI6 OK but dalvin cache cleaning is longer than before

first of thanks to all devs here for the great effort and work they are doing...

PLEASE bring back the Lockscreen Shortcuts...

+enable again button remaping
-lockscreen doesnt wake up for notifications(althought its enabled)

otherwise this rom is running smooth and fast without any problems as for now... NO battery drain as i see...

Mi4c

This is not the place for you to demand!

You should direct your demand to official Xioami China MIUI site!

For Redmi 4 prime and Redmi note 4 625 snap there is stil bug after period CPU frequency stuck at 1698.....very bad

The file 7-9-14 is corrupted for Mi4S. Carrying it as usual in recovery, it almost comes to an end and stops. I had to reload the previous version because the phone always restarted in recovery.

Received the phone in same condition. Just flash the latest twrp and install the new rom. You can find all installation details on first page.

A friend told me that even if my device is unlocked (officially or unofficially) I need to apply for Mi Unlock by myself from my own Mi Account and then try to flash twrp etc. What's better to do? Thanks a lot in advance!

rename the zip file to update.zip and install it from recovery.i had the same probleme and i renamed the file zip.worked fine.
Ps keyboard dont use capital letters.just small ones

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Zip file downloaded via OTA for Mi Nore Pro seems to be broken, I had to re-download it from the links provided at the first post

A friend told me that even if my device is unlocked (officially or unofficially) I need to apply for Mi Unlock by myself from my own Mi Account and then try to flash twrp etc. What's better to do? Thanks a lot in advance!
As I told you, I already got two phones unlocked with global rom. Just follow the instructions in the first post.

Reactions: CyNote
PLEASE HELP !!!

I have a new mi6 device and I tried to install the latest stable xiaomi.eu rom according to the instructions above (as far as I understood them).
The rom was successfully installed, but I got error in Google Play Store.
I cannot update Google app nor Android System WebView - the PlayStore just crashes (however, I can update Cloud Print, Gboard, Google TalkBack etc).
In addition, I cannot download some apps e.g. Facebook, Waze - again, the PlayStore crashes (I think this are apps that require permissions before installing which cause it to crash).

Those are the instructions I've followed: (from my Mac's terminal)
- adb reboot bootloader
- fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- fastboot boot twrp.img
- In the twrp menu - cleared caches, data and system
- adb push xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_V8.5.3.0.NCACNEG_v8-7.1.zip /tmp/xiaomi_rom.zip
- reboot

I would really appreciate some help here...

MI5 sound feels like half of volume regarding last release! with earphone.
:-(
Same foro mi 2s, volume is too low .. earphones, bluetooth..

However, now is fine. Yesteday was lower and i havent change a thingo_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.