MIUI 9 7.9.21/22

Do you like MIUI 9?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am browsing and cant find newer rom for my mi pad 2, and see EOL. What? it had support only 18 months..
mi pad 2 had only one and only original firmware it is 5.1, which was never updated, it is not shame it is horror.. i had mi5s too, had to buy mi6, but i quit.. i cant belive in that terrible support issues..
tablet support for xiaomi pads i worst in world.. even Asusn zenpad get one update from 5.1 to 6.0..
dont know what to say.. and it was not cheap tablet, i payed it 350$..
i still cant belive that..
Yes, perfectly agree with you
Also, Mi Pad 2 sync does not work well, weekly and stable

Reactions: jc rey
in this build iv got problems with spotify. Got downloaded music (even gone off line). Sometimes it stucks during listening to music. Sometimes during switch of the track it waits few seconds till it plays it.
Never happened this for me. Previous builds were ok. Hopefully next one will be better :D

Just encountered USB otg drive not detected on mi note 3. No problem on mi max with same rom version.

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hello! When will be the next update of xiaomi eu rom? Cause I find the up to date version to be a battery hogger. Anyways more power to the mods of this superb rom! Godbless!

Hello! When will be the next update of xiaomi eu rom? Cause I find the up to date version to be a battery hogger. Anyways more power to the mods of this superb rom! Godbless!
Parallel with public China beta updates as usual...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

About China Beta:
"3. Update for public beta will be suspended before the holiday, and the latest update was China Developer ROM 7.9.21. After the holiday, the update for public beta will be released on 9th October."

Today is - Next version will be published 7.10.9
About China Beta:
"3. Update for public beta will be suspended before the holiday, and the latest update was China Developer ROM 7.9.21. After the holiday, the update for public beta will be released on 9th October."
Today she says we will have a new version ... when will it come out?

7.10.9 China beta has been already released but it is closed beta not for public...next version 7.10.12 will be released for public on Friday as usual...

Can I flash LineageOS directly from this ROM or do I need to update modem/radio first from China Dev rom first?

On this latest build i had a wierd thing happening to me. Since 3 days ago, several people have tried to call me, but failed. It was as if i had the phone closed. But it was open, on the table near me. It has happend in different locations and with different peoples. I suspect it's a software bug. Has anyone encounteted this? I forgot to say i have mi5s plus.

Really good release. I miss last app shortcut on miui 9. Really useful thing. Is it possible to bring it back?

Just a silly question. If I want the stock gapps package instead of yours, should I just flash the gapps package I want through recovery?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Just a silly question. If I want the stock gapps package instead of yours, should I just flash the gapps package I want through recovery?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Nope, you can't. The gapps will reject the install in the first place due to the "incompatible gapps" or "another gapps was already installed". The same goes to any [stock-based] roms on any devices tbh, not just MIUI.

Hi. What about that? :)

en.miui.com/download-293.html

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 1,425
Status
Not open for further replies.