MIUI 9 7.9.21/22

Do you like MIUI 9?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone has 4G+ on their phones?
I have Mi Mix2 With global band and with original rom i had 4G+ everywher, after flashinh the xiaomi.eu rom i have 4G only...any idea? Suggestions?
I have 4G+ on xiaomi.eu on my Mix 2.But I have problems with calls on 4g.Nobody can reach me,and I can't make any calls on 4g?! Have to switch manually to 3g On china stable I had no problems?!
5737d55b85d8a81f34d334f85d2d400f.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk

If you want to keep abreast with updates, better watch first the miui.com site. The moment you see a new version of Chinese developer ROM, you can be sure that the corresponding xiaomi.eu ROM for your device will be created not long after.

Why don't you chill down and stop asking silly questions

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk
What is silly, that we have another lie. It was official date and nothing, no explanation, no new date. So, first think than write.

What is silly, that we have another lie. It was official date and nothing, no explanation, no new date. So, first think than write.

Actually it seems it has been a translation issue from chinese (Xiaomi itself does lots of them), they probably ment closed betas will be released again from 7.10.9, and indeed it would have been strange a monday public release, as for a lot of time such releases were on friday. Just be patient and wait for this friday. I have a Mi 5c and I'm still on 7.9.14, with lots of unsolved issues, so I understand the anger... But that doesn't really help.

Reactions: Ezra and kiryu
Actually it seems it has been a translation issue from chinese (Xiaomi itself does lots of them), they probably ment closed betas will be released again from 7.10.9, and indeed it would have been strange a monday public release, as for a lot of time such releases were on friday. Just be patient and wait for this friday. I have a Mi 5c and I'm still on 7.9.14, with lots of unsolved issues, so I understand the anger... But that doesn't really help.
Well there is no mistake about xiaomi's announced date since 7.9.28 has been released, probably this team is already working hard and about to release it but some people has no patient to understand it needs time, so just wait!

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Hi there,
I am new in the forum and in the MIUI community. Is it there any multi language rom for the Mi Note 3 ( Jason) Mi Note 3? Thanks!

Run smoothly on my MI4S.
But I have some minor issues,
1. WhatsApp sound notification doesn't make a sound when using custom .mp3 ringtone.
2. LINE too, event using default sound, doesn't make a sound for notification.
3. Sometimes, ringtone from .mp3 sound is low.

But the rest run so perfectly. Thank you :D

Yes, 7.9.14 is available in on Androidfilehost (see link in fist post). TWRP you can find there, too.

Thanks for the fast reply!
Can I do a dirty flash? Download the zip to the phone main folder and update from there via the Updater? Thanks again!

Is it only me or is there someting wrong with the time zone of this page? My post #1042 from few hours ago is said to be from yesterday:
Edit: Forget this post, I am tired and confused. Going to bed now :confused:

Last edited:
someone tried xposed for nougat? does it work? i'll do a nandroid and i'll try it as soon as i can, just asking in the meantime

someone tried xposed for nougat? does it work? i'll do a nandroid and i'll try it as soon as i can, just asking in the meantime

An unofficial MIUI version of the official V88 has not been release yet!

But for people who want to experiment: -

The first fixes have found their way into version 88.1, only available for Nougat. That includes especially some fixes for Samsung ROMs, but might also fix bootloops and slowdowns on other devices. Besides that, I think I fixed a MIUI incompatibility, not sure if it works now (and to be honest, I don't give much priority to MIUI).

From rovo89 post here.

Edit: - Reported not working for MIUI here: -

New version 88.1 also bootlooping on mi max hydrogen with miui global stable stock rom v8.5.1.0 on nougat 7.0. Please release xposed framework exclusively for the above. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: gian569
(redmi Note4x) What gps accuracy do you guys get on this rom? i have not been able to get less than 15 ft or 4.572 meters! On miui 8 i used to get 10 ft or 3.048 mtrs out in the open. Also this rom shows duplicate whatsapp notification in the notification panel, and the location history toggle stays in off position even after turning on location history. Eagerly waiting for the update!

Last edited:
Scanned the MiCredit app in our roms on virustotal and jotti, and they came back with good amount of positives, /system/app/paymentservice/paymentservice.apk

Attaching the SS, Should this be removed from the rom? One thing i know Xiaomi engages in shady practices, no questions about it.

Attachments

• ps 1.PNG
    ps 1.PNG
    104.3 KB · Views: 488
  • ps 2.PNG
    ps 2.PNG
    56.8 KB · Views: 465
Reactions: bedson
I have heavy issues with MIUI 9 so far. I tried to update to 7.9.21 from the last MIUI8-Version a couple of times by now and even when only updating to 7.9.7 the issue persists; Google Play Services keep crashing.
I also tried to flash gapps via TWRP by now and also cleanly removed all G-Apps followed by a flash of gapps via TWRP but no luck so far.

I had a similar issue with 7.5.18 (Posts #1, #2, #3) back then but fixed it with simply deleting all app caches, but that didn't help in this case either.

Looks like I'll have to stick to MIUI 8 for now...

Attachments

• MIUI9error.jpg
    MIUI9error.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 430
I have heavy issues with MIUI 9 so far. I tried to update to 7.9.21 from the last MIUI8-Version a couple of times by now and even when only updating to 7.9.7 the issue persists; Google Play Services keep crashing.
I also tried to flash gapps via TWRP by now and also cleanly removed all G-Apps followed by a flash of gapps via TWRP but no luck so far.

I had a similar issue with 7.5.18 (Posts #1, #2, #3) back then but fixed it with simply deleting all app caches, but that didn't help in this case either.

Looks like I'll have to stick to MIUI 8 for now...
"cant downgrade database" in you log means, you cant downgrade without wipe data..

"cant downgrade database" in you log means, you cant downgrade without wipe data..
I'm sorry but this is the same nonsense as you told me when I had the similar issue (I linked the related posts in my last post). I did no downgrade at all. I did a upgrade from the last MIUI8-Version available for Hermes to MIUI9. Thats an upgrade, not an downgrade.

If the error report weren't misleading I'd probably had fixed the issue myself by now, but for now I'm out of ideas.

I'm sorry but this is the same nonsense as you told me when I had the similar issue (I linked the related posts in my last post). I did no downgrade at all. I did a upgrade from the last MIUI8-Version available for Hermes to MIUI9. Thats an upgrade, not an downgrade.

If the error report weren't misleading I'd probably had fixed the issue myself by now, but for now I'm out of ideas.
Try to flash china stable, fastboot rom first then flash the eu rom. Select flash all.

Status
Not open for further replies.