MIUI 9 7.9.21/22

Do you like MIUI 9?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not tried yet, 7.9.21 for Kate is still delayed...

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
Thanks. Actually I found the same xposed mod by us3r on MIUI official forum but I didnt sure it will work on xiaomi.eu ROM. So after you said you have tried on 7.9.14, then I give it a try on 7.9.21 and all works fine.

Reactions: lzwfkv
No problems till now on Redmi 4x, works fluently. Great update with colored LED for different types of messages or info, just colors dont match with settings.

Thank you
Yes, I can confirm that. The colors don't match the settings. If chose "red" got "Amber". Didn't check the rest of them. BTW, a great update comparing to single color led setup. Is charging light customizable?

Yes, I can confirm that. The colors don't match the settings. If chose "red" got "Amber". Didn't check the rest of them. BTW, a great update comparing to single color led setup. Is charging light customizable?
Please, fix the colors! No matter what color I chose is still "amber / yellow". When the charger is plugged in, and I try to change the colors from the menu then it shows all of them in 1-2 sec. so it means that the led is capable to show the whole color range. Please fix it !

EDIT: Only cyan, yellow and purple are working at this time.

Last edited:
Sadly this is what MIUI about. Fix some bugs and introduced new bugs. It's just a cycle like from the previous versions. It's an endless updates until the release of the new version. Even if it will reach the version to MIUI 100 it will be the same story. Introduced new bugs, fixed it in the next update but at the same time create a new one and so on and on and on.

Last edited:
Sadly this is what MIUI about. Fix some bugs and introduced new bugs. It's just a cycle like from the previous versions. It's an endless updates until the release of the new version. Even if it will reach the version to MIUI 100 it will be the same story. Introduced new bugs, fixed it in the next update but as the same time create a new one and so on and on and on.
Uhm...you know thats a very common practise developing the scrum/agile way. And you choosing to run the beta means that you are part of that develop cycle and will get every week an update. If you don't want to perhaps you should consider to stay and wait for the stable releases...

Sent from my Redmi 3S (land)

Status
Not open for further replies.