MIUI 9 7.9.21/22

Do you like MIUI 9?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
< Mi Max Prime > ;)

Updated to 7.9.21. All good! Thank you Xioami.eu! :)

The best rom in the World for Xioami devices! :)

S5LiT1d.png

Last edited:
Reactions: HadiET
Uhm...you know thats a very common practise developing the scrum/agile way. And you choosing to run the beta means that you are part of that develop cycle and will get every week an update. If you don't want to perhaps you should consider to stay and wait for the stable releases...

Sent from my Redmi 3S (land)
Right!

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Uhm...you know thats a very common practise developing the scrum/agile way. And you choosing to run the beta means that you are part of that develop cycle and will get every week an update. If you don't want to perhaps you should consider to stay and wait for the stable releases...

But as far as I know. Not once Miui Stable rom is actually really stable. Just like developer rom, one bugs is fix and another is intoduced. Lol

Reactions: Twister12
But as far as I know. Not once Miui Stable rom is actually really stable. Just like developer rom, one bugs is fix and another is intoduced. Lol

Hmm...To the certain extents! I must agree with you! Some Stable roms are half-cocked and shity LOL!

Having said that! MIUI 9 Beta has been good as far as my Mi Max Prime is concerned! No regret and NO WAY back to the MIUI 8 now!

Last edited:
Reactions: HadiET

the stable versions is really stable? Unfortunately, I don't think.... :(

a lot of times I used the stable version, but I'm back to the developer version....

Last edited:
Thumbnail in recent app display incorectly, the issue only exist with horizontal app(game, fullscreen youtube,...)
This problem is there since the first version of miui9
Mi5 7.9.21

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-22-21-38-16-478_com.android.systemui.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-22-21-38-16-478_com.android.systemui.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 517
Done, thank`s a lot
foor those whith data problems since 7.9.7 (almost in spain) I fixed folowing a post from #albertkuba (I can`t post links)

"Nothing, just change your "Tipo de OMV" to IMSI in APN settings and reboot."

Now after update I still having it in IMSI and data works fine.
MI6

C’mon now we both know that even a stable rom is not really stable. And if MIUI team are really serious in fixing bugs it would not take a year to fix those when the updates are almost weekly.

If coming from another rom (AOSP) should I also clear system(together with data, cache, etc.) in TWRP before flashing Miui 9 ? Device = Mi5s

Status
Not open for further replies.