MIUI 9 7.9.21/22

Do you like MIUI 9?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no notifications for Whatsapp while phone in standby. Redmi4x. Only after unlock phone and open Whatsapp manually new messages are shown.
Enable WhatsApp in autostart and lock in memory

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

You are lucky...for me it shows only 2 cores :)

30ff2ceab1a26901a81c0c0b78eabb23.jpg

This is the best solution for Mi4w: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=73902418

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Reactions: graw2
@graw2 and other Mi5 users, asking for advice and some help
I have zero GPS connectivity in last 2 builds, hoped 7.9.21 will fix this but nothing changed.
What I mean is not slow fix or unstable connection but 0 satellites available no matter what. I noticed that locationservices always shows 0 bytes data or cache used, don`t think it is supposed to be so. Had similar problem with second or third MIUI 9 beta build which I fixed somehow but nothing helps now.
I`m considering fastboot flash to start fresh or data partition format
The rom btw is in any other aspects very good, even the sound volume level with earphones is normal so I`d like to try every option possible and leave full wipe as last resort

Guys, 7.9.22 for Mi Mix 2 has been released:

OTA Rom: bigota.d.miui.com/7.9.22/miui_MIMIX2_7.9.22_85b021fe33_7.1.zip
Fastboot Rom: bigota.d.miui.com/7.9.22/chiron_images_7.9.22_20170922.0000.00_7.1_cn_464e4a3c89.tgz

Will you make the modded version?

Redmi 4 Pro Bugs:

1. Music player (Folder shows wrong number of songs in the folder).
2. Gallery (When a photo is added to another album, the photo is gone. In quickpic, the photo appear normally. Same happen when folder is renamed, the folder is gone.)
3. Cleaner cleaned my customized theme even after added to exception. My locksreen setting is gone every optimization.

Thats all for now. After a day and half.

@graw2 and other Mi5 users, asking for advice and some help
I have zero GPS connectivity in last 2 builds, hoped 7.9.21 will fix this but nothing changed.
What I mean is not slow fix or unstable connection but 0 satellites available no matter what. I noticed that locationservices always shows 0 bytes data or cache used, don`t think it is supposed to be so. Had similar problem with second or third MIUI 9 beta build which I fixed somehow but nothing helps now.
I`m considering fastboot flash to start fresh or data partition format
The rom btw is in any other aspects very good, even the sound volume level with earphones is normal so I`d like to try every option possible and leave full wipe as last resort
I have issue with GPS only in the case if QC3 charging in progress, because after QC3 charger gets connected to Mi5 then number of connected satellites drops significantly that causes instable navigation.

Anyway clean install recommended to you. Just reboot to recovery and choose format data then reboot to recovery again and finally reboot to system. No need MiFlash.

After that enable all asked location/GPS permissions and configure as below:

c30fbd285722c78c2a86884fbec0aaea.jpg

Heavy battery drain in standby with no app running - if not connected to WiFi network. Android OS and Google Play Services are reported es main consumers.
Mi4 LTE

Tapatalkkal küldve az én MI 4LTE eszközömről

I have issue with GPS only in the case if QC3 charging in progress, because after QC3 charger gets connected to Mi5 then number of connected satellites drops significantly that causes instable navigation.

Anyway clean install recommended to you. Just reboot to recovery and choose format data then reboot to recovery again and finally reboot to system. No need MiFlash.

After that enable all asked location/GPS permissions and configure as below:

c30fbd285722c78c2a86884fbec0aaea.jpg

Thanks, tried to reinstall the rom but still the same. Will have to format after proper backup

Looks like the same issue that I have encountered. Download the Android System Webview apk from apkmirror and install it - it should fix things. Make sure to get version 61.0.3163.98 for arm64, don't get the beta versions. Good luck!

I really appreciate to you.Thanks for hrlping.

Thanks, tried to reinstall the rom but still the same. Will have to format after proper backup
Of course reinstall same ROM just do nothing...make backup and format data as I wrote above. Your issue is individual (not common) after format data should be fine...

Ingbrzy, some novelty regarding the problem with the sim. to run out of data on last rom

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Hello please can I upgrad from the last MIUI 8 stable to this weekly or do I have to do something. Mi5s 3/64gb.
Thanks (I'm on Android 6)

Last edited:
I have an issue with my data mobile in my Mi note 2 (scorpio), i can't certain that is a update problem, but could be, any recommendation?

Thank you. Glad we have a rom like this to escape the buggy hacked firmwares from chinese sellers.

Sent from my MI 5X using Tapatalk

This is happening only when official global rom isn't released yet, that is buying some models immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.