MIUI 9 7.9.21/22

Do you like MIUI 9?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
7.9.14 got the same issue two weeks ago when i wanted to get 7.9.21

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk
That means, download isn't completed.. So md5 doesn't match.. Try download again..

~Tapatalk~

That means, download isn't completed.. So md5 doesn't match.. Try download again..

~Tapatalk~
Seems strange, already downloaded 3 times to udpate from 7.8.31 to 7.9.14
2 times to change to 7.9.21 but got the same error on twrp...

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

When updated to 7.9.21/22 I cannot using xposed framework v.87 that can run perfect in previous update (7.9.14). Can someone give me solutions for this issues? Thanks.
6b7ad9e2abbebe3cf298af53beac04f0.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
Please help me fix this issues

Sent from my Redmi 4 Prime using Tapatalk

thats no need to edit built prop sir?
No need to edit build.prop just simply flash zip in TWRP recovery what I posted and Camera 2 API will be enabled...that's all.

The other method enable Camera2 API by build.prop modification causes front camera upside down issue...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your great work. In my Redmi 3 pro rom works great. I don't get it why time and weather widget has size 4x2, when it takes only 4x1 of the screen. It's waste of screen space. Could somebody tell me why rom file capacity for HM3 is least of all roms?

No need to edit build.prop just simply flash zip in TWRP recovery what I posted and Camera 2 API will be enabled...that's all.

The other method enable Camera2 API by build.prop modification causes front camera upside down issue...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
can be installed in a mi4s?

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

On RMN3 MTK too much issues:

Calculator, Update and Email crash at avery reboot.

I come back to the previous versione until fixing!

Screen recorder now picks up sound only from the microphone.
We can no longer record the internal sound?

7.9.21 Mi5s

Don't hack your bootloader, unlock it officially.
I did not hack my bootloader. It is already unlocked out of the box. I am asking if this rom has emmc_appsboot.mbn included because it will brick my Mi5X.

Sent from my MI 5X using Tapatalk

I have this issue since miui 8 and I wonder when will it be fixed:
While using french language it shows <b></b> next to the bold characters. Exemples below.
It will be fixed when you report it to the translators. As I see in the first post French is taken from global, so go to en.miui.com and report it there.

When i get the OTA update on my RN3 kenzo ?
Updater app showing no updates and up-to-date.
de05cf6f80a6d3dc24b28159452d4730.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

After upgrading to 7.9.21 on my Mi 5 the mobile data doesn't function, had to downgrade to 7.9.14.

Last edited:
The lepre of the Xiaomi family still without any update. Don't get me wrong, i have nothing against the developers of this forum, i am mad at Xiaomi and the stupid people of Mediatek. Stay away from Mediatek people!

Reactions: kiryu
Status
Not open for further replies.