MIUI 9 7.9.21/22

Do you like MIUI 9?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Friends

My mi5 (3GB / 64GB) continues to freeze and restart with all versions of Xiaomi.eu, even with the miui 8. I have never used another rom.

Does anyone else have this problem? How to solve it?

I always made all the wipes when the miui version changes and make a clean install.

Los vídeos al reproducirce en el Xiaomi mi 5c hacen una especie de zoom es muy incómodo ese bug.

The videos when playing on the Xiaomi my 5c make a kind of zoom is very uncomfortable that bug.

ROM BUGS REPORT
WHEN I LOAD OR TAKING SCREENSHOT FOR 4K PICTURE, IT BECOMES LIKE RAINBOW LINE (SEE ATTACHED), PLZ FIX THX
1ncgAVQ.jpg

Thanks a lot for this! Running very smoothly on Mi4c.

However, one problem - since the MIUI 9 update my screen has gone blank every time I start a phone call. Comes back only after call disconnects. Anyone else had this? Any fixes?
Cover or screen protector blocking proxy sensor? Try changing call settings so proxy sensor is off and try then. At least you can pinpoint if its proxy sensor.

Updater mi4c crashed.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{pl.zdunex25.updater/pl.zdunex25.updater.MainActivity}: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=1; index=1
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap12(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=1; index=1
at pl.zdunex25.updater.MainActivity.onCreate(MainActivity.java:289)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
... 10 more

Updater mi4c crashed.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{pl.zdunex25.updater/pl.zdunex25.updater.MainActivity}: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=1; index=1
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap12(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=1; index=1
at pl.zdunex25.updater.MainActivity.onCreate(MainActivity.java:289)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
... 10 more
Wipe updater app data..

Hello Friends

My mi5 (3GB / 64GB) continues to freeze and restart with all versions of Xiaomi.eu, even with the miui 8. I have never used another rom.

I always made all the wipes when the miui version changes and make a clean install.
No any freeze here. I recommend to you: Install latest release > reboot to TWRP recovery and do Format Data > Reboot to recovery again > Reboot to system
You shouldn't have any major issue after that...

Format data will be remove data encryption and will be wiped whole data partition (including internal storage of course) so do backup first!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello Friends

No problem here

MI 5 via Tapatalk

Reactions: RodrigoRJ
I hope they fixed the sim card issues for note 4 mtk and redmi pro. Can't wait to get MIUI 9 anymore :(

I have a redmi 4 - prada. I need spanish language and I think to install this rom
Anyone has this rom in a redmi4 prada?
Advices?
Thanks a lot

I hope they fixed the sim card issues for note 4 mtk and redmi pro. Can't wait to get MIUI 9 anymore :(
You might be lucky, I've found this thread on a chinese forum where someone built a custom rom based on closed beta 7.10.6 for Redmi Note 4 MTK (still Android 6.0 though) http://bbs.ydss.cn/thread-1052863-1-1.html
I would not recommend to test it on your device unless you know chinese pretty well... Anyway as I was saying, you might be lucky with tomorrow release :)

Reactions: kiryu
I know this rom. But I prefer to wait for xiaomi.eu rom. A rom without multi language is useless for me.

Your post is a little bit confusing.. but it seems that you are not using xiaomi.eu ROM, right?

Because latest MIUI 8 xiaomi.eu ROM is 7.6.10.
7.8.10 is the actually the 1st MIUI 9.

I'am a Kenzo user, flashed from 7.6.10 (MIUI 8) to 7.9.7 (1st MIUI 9 ROM for Kenzo), then flashed to 7.9.14, then 7.9.21 without problem.

I'm using ZCX TWRP, always dirty flash ROM via TWRP and clear dalvik/cache before reboot.
Sorry i correcly about version, yes i instal 7.6.10, last miui 8,
I cant install miui 9 from beginning or last 7.8.21,
My twrp is coface, download from this site, or i must change twrp same of you ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Lo siento por lo correcto sobre la versión, sí i instalar 7.6.10, última miui 8,
No puedo instalar miui 9 desde el principio o el último 7.8.21,
Mi twrp es coface, descargar desde este sitio, o debo cambiar twrp mismo de ustedes?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Nota 3 usando Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]

I installed it easily. Download here the rom, copied in SD and Flash with TWRP

i am browsing and cant find newer rom for my mi pad 2, and see EOL. What? it had support only 18 months..
mi pad 2 had only one and only original firmware it is 5.1, which was never updated, it is not shame it is horror.. i had mi5s too, had to buy mi6, but i quit.. i cant belive in that terrible support issues..
tablet support for xiaomi pads i worst in world.. even Asusn zenpad get one update from 5.1 to 6.0..
dont know what to say.. and it was not cheap tablet, i payed it 350$..
i still cant belive that..
Go back to using the official MIUI ron, it still supported there.

Sorry i correcly about version, yes i instal 7.6.10, last miui 8,
I cant install miui 9 from beginning or last 7.8.21,
My twrp is coface, download from this site, or i must change twrp same of you ?

I have no idea will replacing TWRP help your problem, all I can say is I have been using ZCX TWRP and xiaomi.eu dev roms since 6.12.x, flashed almost every week and had no problem so far.

I have no idea will replacing TWRP help your problem, all I can see is I have been using ZCX TWRP and xiaomi.eu dev roms since 6.12.x, flashed almost every week and had no problem so far.

Hmm, ok i will wait next update, i hope no problem again

Status
Not open for further replies.