MIUI 9 7.9.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After updating to this week's ROM, I lost mobile data. Tried to roll back to last week's version but no dice.

My internet provider is Orange a(Spain). Have seen similar posts from other users affected by the same bug. APN settings are ok. I have a Mi5s.

Please take a look into this. It is not an isolated incident with different hardware. The only common ground is that we lost mobile data after updating to the latest version.

Thank you in advance

Guys, in sourceforge has

HMNote3Pro with 983MB

In filehost has

HMNote3 with 783MB

This second rom is for hennessy?

Indeed. Amena.

The APN settings are the same as before the update.

Update ROM to 7.9.7 and then change apns_conf.xml file to this one via TWRP recovery File Manager (no root needed)
Access path: system\etc\apns_conf.xml

Give feedback if it works or not.

Reactions: jc rey and Jaymzx
Have anyone got this issue?
If you press home in an app in horizontal mode (youtube in fullscreen) then press recent after, the thumbnail of the app will have a white gap like this screenshot here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-08-21-34-28-929_com.android.systemui.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-08-21-34-28-929_com.android.systemui.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 408
After updating to this week's ROM, I lost mobile data. Tried to roll back to last week's version but no dice.

My internet provider is Orange a(Spain). Have seen similar posts from other users affected by the same bug. APN settings are ok. I have a Mi5s.

Please take a look into this. It is not an isolated incident with different hardware. The only common ground is that we lost mobile data after updating to the latest version.

Thank you in advance

Check this: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-9-7.41441/page-10#post-384666

Redmi 4 Pro. MIUI 9 7.9.7

Hi, I wanted to talk to someone smarter. I've already written about your problem with BT support and search application. One of the methods described in the forum helped the app search and shutdown but I do not know what is wrong with BT.

I can not send any file from memory card after BT, sent from phone memory goes without problem. I made a format ie wipe data and I wonder if sometimes there is a corrupted memory card. Does that make sense?

When trying to send a memory card error, an unknown file was sent

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-08-16-47-28-221_com.android.bluetooth.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-08-16-47-28-221_com.android.bluetooth.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 343
Update ROM to 7.9.7 and then change apns_conf.xml file to this one via TWRP recovery File Manager (no root needed)
Access path: system\etc\apns_conf.xml

Give feedback if it works or not.

There's no /etc folder inside /system.

Brilliant. Surprised there aren't more rn2ers about , maybe like me they're not expecting it so soon .

I installed the in a post previously named ROM for the Redmi Note 2. TWRP works, the bootloop after the start is no longer present. Then it takes about 10 minutes until it jumps for the first time in the MUI OS.

I did not find any errors right away. If I see something, I'll let you know.

I will skip this weekly, need my buttons setup unchanged, will see in next version if they bring back control over what`s left and right

I installed the in a post previously named ROM for the Redmi Note 2. TWRP works, the bootloop after the start is no longer present. Then it takes about 10 minutes until it jumps for the first time in the MUI OS.

I did not find any errors right away. If I see something, I'll let you know.
Thanks, going to go for it , have done a backup and downloaded ROM already

hi. i have installed this rom into my redmi note 4x. seems like my root access are gone. only twrp remained there. how can i get root access back?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

hi. i have installed this rom into my redmi note 4x. seems like my root access are gone. only twrp remained there. how can i get root access back?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk
Root is gone after every update and you need to manually flash it after each update. See post #1.

Mi6 no Ringtone when call received, anybody with the same problem ?

Edit :
Fallback to previous version, everything ok, now flashed 7.9.7 again, ringtone is fine:)

Last edited:
Download new apns-conf.xml to your

Reboot to TWRP recovery > Tap on Mount > Untick "mount system partition read only" > Tick System > Back to main menu > Advanced > File Manager > /System/etc/apns-conf.xml

Thank you. It was the read only option.

I rebooted and it's still dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.