MIUI 9 7.9.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed video.. Sorry again..

~Tapatalk~

Bro.. Please, I beg you. I beg you to solve my problem. I have a Mi Note 2 and while installing the xiaomi.eu rom in TWRP provided by xiaomi.eu, it gets stuck at
package_extract_file took 00s
SetMetadataFn took 00s
Run ProgramFn took 00s
Installing MIUI update...
Package_extrackt_file took 00s
I tried it many times but only flashing a fastboot rom works after that. Please help me to flash your roms. Please...

MI 4S so far so good.
76d98012a714ea2ecee169da0e264115.jpg

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Hello, sorry if I didn't look properly for this but rather ask than do something that I am not supposed to do.

Currently have miui 8, latest for redmi 3 developer for xiaomi.eu and want to upgrade to miui 9.

Twrp flash and wipe data? Or just cache and dalvik is enough?

Hello,

I'm experiencing issues with the video and audio on mi Mi5S plus. The videos are laggy and the audio does not play. Also i had random reboots.

Thanks in advance

mido- that miui 9 did not find a solution to the sound quality problem. there is a very lousy sound quality miui 9 ..

Hello, sorry if I didn't look properly for this but rather ask than do something that I am not supposed to do.

Currently have miui 8, latest for redmi 3 developer for xiaomi.eu and want to upgrade to miui 9.

Twrp flash and wipe data? Or just cache and dalvik is enough?
hi. i had no problem with just wipe cache davlik before and after flash in twrp as usual (coming from 7.3.9 on IDO)
i recommend to do a full backup in twrp anyways in case you want to go back to miui 8 or something goes wrong

... still no way to edit or even delete shortcuts on lockscreen.

... still no option to edit default clock/weather widget.

Mi5, no more swap back button to left/right?
If this is correct, it is a deal-breaker for me. Being left-handed with right-hand disability, something like this makes the use of a phone more difficult.

@ graw2, what is the process to get this functionality (button swap) restored into the official release?

If this is correct, it is a deal-breaker for me. Being left-handed with right-hand disability, something like this makes the use of a phone more difficult.

@ graw2, what is the process to get this functionality (button swap) restored into the official release?
Yeah, Menu <> Back buttons swap option is back in 7.9.8 release for Mi5

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "Mister Lon, post: 384746, membro: 176077"] .... perché il nuovo assistente MIUI è inutile. [/ QUOTE]

where is the assistant MIUI activated?

I don't want OK Google ! I didn't have it on MIUI 8 and that was very well !
Less google is on my phone, better it is.
Why it is now on MIUI 9 EU ?
You may don't want it but most of the users want it. Now ok Google works as it should

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

SMS is great , can read and reply without coming out of current app and going in to messaging

It looks fine to me. Have you checked Settings->Do not disturb? Maybe there's something you can fix there
Look this. I make video with my problem :(
Can you look @ingbrzy ?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.